tony romas?

Options
so we are headed to tony romas for supper tonight and yes i looked at the menu but unfortunatly they dont have nutrional info on website. So my question is what is the best thing to order?? I was thinking the asian salad but not sure how or what is in teh pan asian sauce lol also was maybe thinking just a steak with a baked potato and veggies

Replies

• stingrayinfl
    stingrayinfl Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    You can find the information on MFP. Has a lot of food items listed. Good luck.
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    I didn't see a lot of options on their menu that were healthy myself. Make sure to cut the steak in half and only eat half and don't get the potato loaded, or skip it all together like I usually do and just ask for the protein and a green salad on the plate, dressing on the side!
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    Just an FYI - They don't give out nutritional info. They are one of two restaurants that didn't supply it even when e-mailed. And they specifically stated that they don't supply it at all. So any info you may find for them will have been someone's best guess, so I wouldn't trust it.
  • albertamomof4
    Options
    Thanks for the replies. I did see some on here but none to healthy lol except maybe pulled pork.
  • TuscanySun
    TuscanySun Posts: 3,608 Member
    Options
    You can order your steak unseasoned (sodium is outrageous) and not cooked in butter/fat. I would skip the baked potato or at least cut it in half. Order side of steamed veggies. When I go out, this is my go to.
  • albertamomof4
    Options
    i finally found a canadian menu for tony romas and yes still no nutrional value but different variety. They have a bbq pulled chicken sandwich, yes comes with fires but i would trade hubbie for his baked potato lol.