Fustrated and cross at myself

Options
Why is it that i can't just lose the bloody weight? I have changed my eating habits so drastically, i've been really strict with myself and have managed to lose about 20 pounds, but i have been stuck between the same 3/4 pounds for about 2 months now. I want to just get the last 7 pounds off, and i have worked so hard to do it but it seems that no matter how hard i work its just not coming off. It doesent help that everyone at college is stick thin, yet shove complete rubbish into their mouths! It also doesent help that i spend the majority of my time in skin tight clothing dancing infront of mirrors. Yuck, yuck yuck!!!!! Arghhhhhh anyone else feel as pissed off and resentful as me?

Replies

• hyoung3
    hyoung3 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm not upset and I'm sorry to hear you are.

I can only suggest to keep an eye on your sodium intake (if you're not already doing it).

Sometimes when we plateau, a change of routine can even help (change the times you exercise).

If you're calorie deficit is too drastic, you may want to eat more and get closer to your recommended calories.

Most important.... try to be patient and relax.... stress can reduce your chances of succeeding, too.

Just my 2 cents... hope some of it helps.
  • BillieDeacon
    Options
    I have never looked into sodium intake, i shall do a bit of research. Thanks for your support, just feeling really low about myself and feel like my efforts are wasted.
  • Franticantics
    Options
    What are you doing for exercise?
    If you're just dancing, i hate to say its not enough :(
    but i feel your pain, i need to get another 6-10 off and its just not happening!
  • BillieDeacon
    Options
    I go to the gym a few times a week, whenever i get the chance, and i go swimming aswell :(