10lb lost PROGRESS PICS - Small loss but PROUD!

Options
So - I started this on 27th Feb 2011 and today, on 23rd March 2011, I am 10lb lighter.
It's not a huge losee but I am very proud as I have worked my butt off for those 10lb.

I have a long way to go (65lb) but thanks to these forums and the wonderful people on this site, giving envouragement and support - it's making me confident that I can complete my journey.

I have NEVER ever posted pictures like this before - (I scrubbed out my face as it was sooooo fat haha) and Im nervous but if other people can see a difference, no matter how small - it will make me very happy.

The first pic was at my gym on 27/2/11 and the second was taken tonight 23/3/11....... Fingers crossed it has worked :)

GetAttachment1.jpg

GHCHCG.jpg

Replies

• rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    GetAttachment1.jpg

GHCHCG.jpg

There you go, it works now!!

And AWESOME job!!! I can really tell, you are doing great!
  • missduffbug
    missduffbug Posts: 217
    Options
    THANK YOU THANK YOU! I totally messed that up haha - luckily you saved me and posted them for me - although not sure how! haha xxx
  • tknuzum
    tknuzum Posts: 52
    Options
    I see a big difference! Way to go! KEep it up!
  • TheWatchStander
    Options
    Outstanding! Be proud! That is a great accomplishment and it puts you well on your way to reach your goal! Congratulations girl!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference.. those are 10 lbs you should be very proud of. Keep it up!! :smile:
  • redxmasqueen
    Options
    Relish EVERY pound lost!!! It doesn't matter if it's one or twenty. You worked hard for each one!
  • JJeMitchell
    JJeMitchell Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You can TOTALLY tell!!!!! (especially in the stomach!) GOOD JOB! YAY :)
  • xxxbeckibooxxx
    Options
    keep up the good work! theres a lot of difference in those photos
    i need to take photos myself
    ive lost 11lbs and i can see it a little bit but my family can see it loads
  • Linda4859
    Linda4859 Posts: 78
    Options
    Im very proud of you huney, you have worked hard and all those days at the gym with myself and your sister are definately paying dividends. Fantastic loss in a short time. love you lots, mum.xx
  • skinnymia
    skinnymia Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow! I can definitely see a difference. Great work! Be proud of yourself and keep it going!
  • missduffbug
    Options
    Thank you all so much :0) xxx
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Picture trick - when you paste the link, change the IMG (all caps) to img (all lowercase).
  • missduffbug
    Options
    photo1.jpg

HJVJV.jpg

2 more - hope it worked this time!!
  • mmellor
    mmellor Posts: 146
    Options
    You can see the difference and you should be proud of every pound...it's not easy! Keep it up!
  • nickienew
    nickienew Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference! Keep pushing you can do it!! Congrats!!
  • catmandoodle
    Options
    You should be very proud and happy. Keep up the good work.
  • missduffbug
    Options
    Thanks, you are all so lovely xx
  • michellehorvath
    michellehorvath Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Great job!! 10lbs is a lot....don't ever short change yourself!!! That's how we end up here trying to lose it again and again!!!
  • missduffbug
    Options
    someone asked me if it had boosted my confidence losing 10lb - now I know that other people can see it and everyones words of encouragement - it most certainly has :0) THANKS THANKS THANKS xxxxxxx
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    rock it out with your bad self! YAY for you! imagine yourself in another 10 pounds, and then another! it's awesome that 10 pounds gone made such a difference on you. keep it up and CONGRATS!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!