Desperate

Options
I have seriously fallen off the wagon this week, I am so disappointed in myself for doing so, I really need my motivation back and i would do anything to have it back, i don't know what to do, I know i have done fantastic up to now but, i really do not want to ruin all of my extremely hard work! Help, please?!?!?! :(:(:(

Replies

• WeightLossTrek
    Options
    You can check my blog for tips. One thing I did on it that I have found has worked really well to hold me through the tough times is create a list of things I want to do when I lose weight. The main thing of the list is I can not do those things now because of my weight. Every time I read it, I find it easy to refocus on what I am doing and why.

www.WeightLossTrek.blogspot.com
  • amerycefn
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel. i went on hols last week and thought im not going to obsess about food and ate what i liked. now i cant get into it again and am stuffing sly biscuits and takeaways.
    its making me cross and miserable. i know its not but i swear i can feel my belly getting bigger already. the jeans that i wore proudly 2 weeks ago i darent try on now coz if they wont do up ill be real depressed.
    we can do it, challeneg you to stay in your allowence tomorrow, if you do i will!!!!!
  • squink1980
    Options
    Hey, one week over of the course of a lifetime is nothing! Just get right back into it and don't look back!! You've come so far and you are so much healthier now...keep it up!!
  • denise007
    denise007 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    We all have bad days - (weeks) sometimes its bes not to beat yourself up - jus pick a small target - like taking a walk to get the exercise ging - when you feel better - not rating on yourself you'll feel more motivated. You are not alone in this - look at some of the motivation stories this always does it for me too. Good luck and dont give up. D
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Think about why you started this in the first place. Is it still important to you?
  • kerryannk
    kerryannk Posts: 148
    Options
    we've all been there! but you're on the right track, and there's no need to turn around now. keep up the great work and tomorrow will be a new day!
  • AnnieBerg
    AnnieBerg Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    What's different about this week than the past few weeks? different stress? work? outside activities? I find if I get out of my "routine" that I start to slip in my weight-loss goals. Once I recognize and affirm why I'm out of kilter, I can usually climb back on the wagon and get going again.

When I notice my husband grazing through the pantry or fridge at night, I'll ask him, "So, what are you worrying about right now?" Just acknowledging that something is bothering him is usually enough to help him stop snacking. However, sometimes he's just hungry because he didn't eat enough during the day.
  • helenbeee
    helenbeee Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Look dont get so down on yourself you havent done anything wrong and you will find that you really havent strayed that far off track might take a week to get your fitness back up. You know the reasons why you are here looking to lose weight you also know that the only person that can actually do what it takes to fit and healthy is you. Dont make it tough for yourself so you ate more than you should of and you ate food that you know you should avoid big deal a week is a very small part of the life you need to be fit and healthy for. Dont make excuses just get right back in there pick up where you left off. This probably wont be the last time you stray its called life and its normal to do this every now and then what isnt normal is overeating and no exercise as your lifestyle. Good Luck!!!! you can do it you know you can :)