Hallucinations caused by weight loss?

Options
Today I was walking back to my dorm room when I noticed that the little side window beside the entrance door had gotten bigger. I could now officially see BOTH of my hips in it, with a little wiggle room.
Then I had a shower. The handicap shower was broken, so I had to use the dreaded other showers. And they got larger too! I could stand and turn around without fear of touching the nasty college-shower walls!
Then I went to put on my thin-person skinny jeans, and they magically grew when I was sliding them up over my hips so I didn't have to unbutton them.
Then I went to lecture and when I went to cross my legs the desk lifted up so both my legs fit. And the armrests moved out a little bit so I could lean back comfortably with my arms at my sides and my waist not hitting them.
Does anybody else notice that hard, unchanging, physical matter seems to turn to jelly around them?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I'm either gone completely insane or MFP is working!!! :bigsmile: Hehe!

Replies

• Angiec66
    Angiec66 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It sometimes hard to get it in your head that your losing weight ...Awesome job !!!
  • schreurs5
    schreurs5 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Your post totally made my day!! I love it!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOVE IT!
  • skinnyhopes
    skinnyhopes Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    This is funny (:
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Bahahahaha, that was an awesome post. I loved the "handicapped shower was broken, but the normal ones got bigger!"

Hahaha, good job on your progress!!!
  • wanda1956
    wanda1956 Posts: 110
    Options
    Oh...thats funny...you go girl...and congrats on your new found space!!:drinker:
  • greatescape
    greatescape Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    haha, awesome!
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    haha thats awesome , when i read the topic i was sure it was something about u starving yourself so bad you were having hallucinations hahaha!
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    you've got a way with words. LOVE IT!!

congrats
  • Silver180
    Silver180 Posts: 294
    Options
    This was a good laugh, thanks!
  • EbonyGemstoneHealth
    EbonyGemstoneHealth Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    LOL,so funny,love this! :D
  • mclahey
    mclahey Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Go Girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!