10lb loss - progress pics :)

Options
I started this journey on 27th Feb this year along with my 2 daughters........ it's just under a month and I am pleased to say I have lost a total of 10lb.

I have taken pics and will continue to post them as my journey goes on....

My tummy feels so much better and I am no longer as tired doing every day things as I once was.

I know most success stories are for large weight losses but I am proud of myself and so I am posting :)

The last pic is my tummy - cant seem to upload the one from 27/2 but to me it looks flatter anyway!!!

photo12.jpg

photo2yufbn.jpg

photo13.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo3.jpg

Replies

• zimzim23
    zimzim23 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great job :)
  • missduffbug
    missduffbug Posts: 217
    Options
    AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!! Well done Mum - am so proud of you - you can see a huge difference and I know that next month the pictures are going to be even better! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
    Youre doing so well and should be so proud of yourself - Yummy Mummy is the term I believe is used for creatures such as yourself....... Love you millions xxxxxxxxxx:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • CherylYMerritt
    CherylYMerritt Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Great job! Even the lady on the TV -last photo- is looking! LOL!
  • zulunery
    zulunery Posts: 22
    Options
    Wow, I can really tell a difference especially in your upper body. Good job, very motivational!
  • RyonsLions2
    RyonsLions2 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Looking very good, keep up the great work!

P.S. I think it's so awesome that you and your daughters are all getting healthy together. Nothing like a family affair to keep the motivation up! I know if my mom were still here, she'd help kick my butt into shape like nobody else can =)
  • Linda4859
    Linda4859 Posts: 78
    Options
    Thankyou everyone for all your kind comments, if it was not for the great people on this site I would still be sitting on the couch stuffing my face with all sorts.xx
  • melanie44851
    Options
    Great Job!! Keep up the great work :happy:
  • courtrptr13
    courtrptr13 Posts: 272
    Options
    Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!