Here's my before/after

Options
baldzach
baldzach Posts: 1,841 Member
Not the greatest of pics, but it's pretty accurate. I'm new to the board and still have about 20 lbs to go to be as thin as I'd like, but I'm about 20 lbs down from my heaviest. It's taken me a couple years, hopefully I can get in gear and make the last half go faster than the first half did!

5553763301_f8e516326a.jpg
me-before-and-after by zj8674

Replies

• n0pants3ver
    n0pants3ver Posts: 175
    Options
    Looking great!
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Major difference =) Congrats! :bigsmile:
  • jessann22
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!
  • snockers3112
    snockers3112 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Well done, you are looking great :)
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Great job you look heaps younger
  • sleight119
    sleight119 Posts: 125
    Options
    you look good congrats on the loss
  • whitneymws
    whitneymws Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    good for you - looking great! isn't it amazing what a difference 20 lbs makes?
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I do notice the difference but you looked pretty good to begin with!
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Wow great job, you look great! Congrats and keep pushing for the rest :smile:
  • kelbel76
    kelbel76 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    wow, great job!
  • KaleighL
    KaleighL Posts: 159
    Options
    Big difference!!! Great!
  • RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    Options
    if you don't mind me asking, how long did it take? I'm at a complete and utter standstill. Might we be friends?
  • kathrynarnold
    Options
    You go girl! He he just kidding, you go dude!! =)
  • denise007
    denise007 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow - Sure a difference - you look 10 years younger - Great job - stick with it. :happy:
  • joyceh44
    joyceh44 Posts: 1
    Options
    Great job you look amazing. dosent look like you need to lose anymore. Good Job! I would love to lose 20 lbs, but i am working on it. umm 18 to go LOL
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    You look great! Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • young1726
    young1726 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Great work!! You look great! Keep it up and you will be at your goal in no time!
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    well done
  • baldzach
    baldzach Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    if you don't mind me asking, how long did it take? I'm at a complete and utter standstill. Might we be friends?

Like I said, it's taken a few years. I'd lose over the summer and gain it all back over the holidays, going between 220 - 200 and back to 225 and down to 205 and back to 215 and down to 200 again, etc. Marathon training over the summer sure helps. The picture on the left is July 2007, the pic on the right is last August, and this year I finally managed to keep it off all winter. Currently at 203 and trying to get to the 180s. I'm 6'1". And I'll take any and all "friends" :)
  • zulunery
    zulunery Posts: 22
    Options
    Wow! Not only do you look great but, to me, it's so refreshing to hear/see that it sometimes takes longer. I read all these stories about how people loose a lot in a small amount of time (which is absolutely awesome), but it's taking me a lot longer. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who is at a slow, but healthy, rate. Thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!