need more friends

Options
ramila12
ramila12 Posts: 17 Member
Hi all need more friends as im not doing to good my diary is open for you to look at hope to have friends thanks

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck feel free 2 add me:flowerforyou:
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck feel free 2 add me:flowerforyou:
  • janet27bsn
    Options
    Hi Im also new to this site and it took me a few days to adjust but you can do it, stay motivated and positive♥
  • arosegeo
    arosegeo Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    im pretty new too and i would love more friends too. right now my boyfriend is my only one. =)
  • savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    Hi all have been here since Jan and I can tell you IT IS WORKING!!! Y'all can add me if you want. I am on here every day and night. I check in in the morning and again after work. I love the forums
  • Tarah1357
    Tarah1357 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! You'll catch on soon...hang in there!
  • sarahowe07
    Options
    I've added all of you :) Anyone is free to add me as well...I'm having a very hard time getting started! I'll do great in the morning, then by afternoon I lose it and totally binge!!! So all the friends that are willing to help, I'm all over it!
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Having friends on here is much needed. Everyone give each other so much support and motivation! Good luck on reaching your goals!
  • Rosie958r
    Rosie958r Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like.
    Always need more motivation!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!Can`t have too many friends.You can do it!!!:flowerforyou:
  • anbegley
    anbegley Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    It will come. One suggestions would be to keep track of your sodium as well. It might be high so you could be retaining a lot of water. Just a thought
    Anywhoo... I love this site and it truly has helped me. Would love another friend :smile:
  • pinksneakers
    pinksneakers Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi! Add me, too, if you like!
  • nate1198
    nate1198 Posts: 14
    Options
    me too:) I need someone who will encourage me like I encourage them!!! friend me If you need some one who will be right there by yourside:flowerforyou:
  • Mrz_Rich
    Mrz_Rich Posts: 90
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love the motivation MFP friends give me!!
  • ducksinarow
    Options
    I just started and love having friends/support...adding you!!
  • Fenyx
    Fenyx Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Motivation is so helpful! I'm new too so feel free to add me if you'd like. I've only been here about 2 days but I've already gotten numerous questions answered (and that's without having to make a post!). Everyone is so helpful and encouraging too. If you need some more of it, I'm very much here frequently checking in during the day to keep myself on track and just search whatever other questions I can find. Best wishes and remember to stay positive =)
  • squink1980
    Options
    Add me, add me!! I just started on here a couple weeks ago. Love the site, love all the support from other users! Just to have the pat on the back when you report a workout or logged in 5 days in a row is so encouraging.