10 lbs and measurements Pics (scary to post this)

Options
Hey everyone,

I posted my face pics last time and i feel brave enought to post these now. tell me what you think. I have a hard time seeing the difference except in my face shot. I have been doing this for about 2 months. i cant get the 2 other pics to resize so just click on them and choose veiw image

here is the face pic

face10lbs-1-1.jpg

here is the front pic

postablefront.jpg

and here are the measurements (saved as pic)

measurements.jpg

Replies

• MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    If you want to post these to this site use the IMG code but change the IMG to lower case...img on both ends of the link! You can just edit your post.

PS you look great! Keep it up girl! AND PLEASE TELL ME!! What are you doing to lose the inches?? How long have you been doing this too???
  • dandydalek
    dandydalek Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You're braver than I am--I could never post pictures like those. Looks like you're doing great. It's hard to see the difference in yourself because you see yourself every day--it's like being able to see that you've gotten taller in two months: not gonna happen. Just trust the measurements and the scale an how good you feel. From what I see here you're doing a great job!
  • Bostongirl40
    Bostongirl40 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourself !! WTG !!! we can really see the changes .
  • missduffbug
    missduffbug Posts: 217
    Options
    10lb is an excellent loss - I have lost that too! You should be VERY proud- its a hard slog but you look great and keep up the good work! xx
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hmm I can only see the before pic. The pictures are too big to see all. Good job though
  • SivirSarah
    Options
    ya i couldn't get them to resize except the first on for some reason. click on them and click view image
  • Waynes_World
    Options
    Great job !!! You look great... Keep up the hard work ;}
  • McBoBo
    McBoBo Posts: 87
    Options
    Great Job! And I can see a change :) Keep it up!
  • s_ballchic_2
    Options
    Hey, Looking Great!!!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference. Way to go!!! It is hard to see the difference in yourself. I have lost over 30 lbs, and still can't truely see the difference. I can in photos, but not in person. I know I have lost weight because I have gone down 2 sizes. Keep up the good work. You are doing a great job so far.
  • jjr123
    jjr123 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    10lbs!!! Way to go girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!