yes another net question thanks

Options
clneary
clneary Posts: 55 Member
goal cals exercise net
1200 896 - 344 552

ok this is where i am at today so do i eat cals to get to 1200 or net to get to 1200??????? thanks

Replies

• Kathy11174
    Options
    The more you burn the more you need to fuel your body. If you go to low you will put your body in starvation mode. Just make the added calories healthy ones like a protein shake!
  • cnjbarry
    cnjbarry Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    net 1200:wink:
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    goal cals exercise net
    1200 896 - 344 552

ok this is where i am at today so do i eat cals to get to 1200 or net to get to 1200??????? thanks

If you haven't eaten 1200 yet and you have already exercised, then you are WAY under where you need to be! You need to eat that 1200 plus 344 exercise to get your net to 1200.
  • jrt9999
    jrt9999 Posts: 114
    Options
    Up to you. I eat all of them back up to my net goal.

I use eating to gain weight, lose weight, and to fuel my workouts.

My workouts are for building muscle strength, cardiovascular strength, and optimize the metabolism, not to lose weight.

I eat 1,600 a day and with no exercise and lose 1.5 pounds per week.

I eat 1,600 a day and exercise and then eat back all of those calories back and still lose 1.5 pounds per week.

Good luck in you goal setting and weight loss.
  • clneary
    Options
    ok so if i eat another 304 somehow tonight then i will have reach 1200 with out eating back my exercise cals.......but i should eat some of them back also.....i thought i had this lol.....now i just had dinner so i guess i will have to figure out a late night snack if i am hungry and somthing healthy.......thanks so much for you all's help
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Try a tablespoon of peanut butter! mmmmmm!
  • clneary
    Options
    yummy love peanut butter