Will anyone share tummy before/after pics?

Options
So I am only 12 pounds into my weight loss....but I am starting to wonder where is all this tummy skin gonna go when there is no fat under it?? Does anyone have any encouraging and motivating before and after pics?? I am really wondering if it is possible to tighten it up or if I need to start saving for a tuck. I hope someone can give me some reassurance that it will flatten out !!!! Thanks :)

Replies

• SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than let anyone see my before tummy pics! Shameful of me, I know, because I love to read the success stories & see how well they've done. :blushing:
  • AndreaWyland
    AndreaWyland Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Id love to see some pics as well. Im 10 pds away from my goal weight and Im wondering the same thing in regards to my belly fat/skin that is still not how I want it... as you know we dont get to pick where the fat comes off and some of us who've had children well the skin is stretched and the muscles are hiding...
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Check my ticker! It has flatten somewhat.....
  • candik
    candik Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    in the same boat as you all!! hope someone a post :)
  • erica2h
    erica2h Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My friend (who is a personal trainer) says that it may sag for a while, but your body will know it's not needed and therefore start to shrink it back tight.After having had 2 kids though, my tummy is still a little loose yet, waiting for it to magically tighten up myself.But if you are healthy, thats all that matters....thats my my mom keeps telling me!:wink: So I guess it's a waiting game!:yawn: Good luck to you!
  • SandraMay1982
    Options
    I have seen a thread (quite a while ago) that actually had pics on it. If I were on better net I'd go hunting in the forums (im on my mobile). But there are threads that have pictures. somewhere. in thereee.

of course your tummy skin does depend on age and how long you've been overweight for. etc etc. Who knows, you could get lucky and be perfectly fine ;)
  • missduffbug
    missduffbug Posts: 217
    Options
    I literally just posted tummy pics tonight! I am 10lb down and have 65 to go!
    My pics are in Success Stories - think my post title was something like '10lb loss PROGRESS PICS - small loss but PROUD'
    Feel free to have a look - I was so scared posting them but the comments have been great - and hey - I had a HUGE stomach!!! Still do really but its getting alot better :)
    Feel free to send friend requests too xxxxx
  • Dreamerlove
    Dreamerlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    it will! Just make sure you do ab work, just like you would to tone arms. I'm currently doing JM 6week 6 pack and love it! Always what you eat effects your stomach, non processed foods are the best. Search abs under community and you will find more info.
  • mrsparker31
    mrsparker31 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
  • autumn13
    autumn13 Posts: 295
    Options
    I don't have any before pictures but i can promise u it does!!!!!!!