I weighed a bag of flour....

Options
sassylilmama
sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
I hopped on the scale today to discover I lost 3.7 pounds in a week! At first I did a massive happy dance, last 2 weeks was about 1 pound each week. Then doubt set in, surely my scale is broken. 3.7 in a week?! No way. Then I remembered I had an unopened 5pound bag of flour. So I weighed it... teeny bit over 5 pounds, taking into account the bag it seems my scale works just fine. I really did lose it, has to be something to do with buying a food scale and more Leslie Sansone workouts. Oh and my 4 year old son now thinks Mom is crazy for weighing flour lol.

Replies

• Ninny7
    Ninny7 Posts: 3
    Options
    :laugh:
  • JanerZzz
    JanerZzz Posts: 276
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!
  • MissNoDoubt
    Options
    Awesome job on the 3.7lbs!! I love Leslie Sansone too!!
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    that's awesome!! keep up the good work!! & LOL about your son :-)
  • mistic327
    mistic327 Posts: 12
    Options
    Congrats! What a great job!
  • ericzintx
    ericzintx Posts: 32
    Options
    3.7 pounds? That's fantastic! I've been teeter-tottering the last two weeks with no real results, but your success will help drive me on! Congrats!
  • Lulumaguloo
    Options
    That's awesome! WTG! :happy:
  • missduffbug
    missduffbug Posts: 217
    Options
    well done - thats fantastic - you should be very proud :)
  • CampinGal34
    CampinGal34 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    That's funny!! Great job!! :)
  • abgoins512
    Options
    Good job, Mama!!!!!!!
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I lovvvvvvvvvvve Leslie Sansone. Have you tried the family walk video? She has the kids and families in it and it's over 2 miles of walking in a video. It's great!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I lovvvvvvvvvvve Leslie Sansone. Have you tried the family walk video? She has the kids and families in it and it's over 2 miles of walking in a video. It's great!

I did not know there was one. My kids always wanna work out with me, off to find it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!