Healthy Craving?

lukimakamai
lukimakamai Posts: 498 Member
edited September 25 in Chit-Chat
So now that we are on this journey to become more fit, I am wondering what healthy foods you crave? Not the crappy food you limit or have cut out and miss...but what foods you love that are healthy.

I crave a banana with a tablespoon of nutella almost every afternoon! Yum Yum, so good!

Replies

• corrinnebrown
    corrinnebrown Posts: 345 Member
    I crave strawberries with light whip cream...probably not the best but better than an ice cream bar....
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Hmm. I still crave pizza and beer.
  • bananas bad nutella good mmmmmm I crave brocolli sometimes, and most vegetables raw.. just grab and eat! Especially tomatoes!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Frozen grapes. I am crazy about them.
  • kristy_estes21
    kristy_estes21 Posts: 434 Member
    Skim milk and light chocolate syrup every night! :) Good protein and calcium.

I also love steamed asparagus.
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    raw baby carrots with hummus
  • Organic chocolate milk! And.. Peanut butter and apples. :)
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    I love these salt and vinegar almonds from Blue Diamond and 1/2 serving satisfies because of the intense flavor!
  • lukimakamai
    ooo frozen grapes! I haven't had those since I was little...I going to go out I buy grapes so I can put them in the freezer.
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    strawberries with dark chocolate almond butter. yum!!!!!
  • Tamstar1985
    Tamstar1985 Posts: 334 Member
    i crave apples, snow peas, and pineapple! :D
  • nickyb632
    nickyb632 Posts: 98 Member
    So now that we are on this journey to become more fit, I am wondering what healthy foods you crave? Not the crappy food you limit or have cut out and miss...but what foods you love that are healthy.

I crave a banana with a tablespoon of nutella almost every afternoon! Yum Yum, so good!

Im glad im not the only banana nutella combo lover! but i have always loved fruit so definitely that, but i find myself want baby carrots a lot :)
  • beefluv86
    beefluv86 Posts: 86 Member
    Fresh fruit, in general. Fruit cups with syrup taste yucky now!
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    I know it sounds funny, but I crave nuts. I absolutely love them. Now, let's stay out of the gutter with my cravings, please!
  • lukimakamai
    Nicky you're definately not the only nutella/banana lover! I have even made "dessert" pitas with pita, banana, strawberries, and nutella.
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    I can't seem to get enough water now. I crave almonds and greek yogurt, Yum!
  • audjrey
    audjrey Posts: 360 Member
    Strangely the only food I really crave is raw fruits and vegetables (vegetables mostly) and it's more of a 'body' craving than a psychological craving. When I eat too much cooked foods my body becomes sluggish, slow, and heavy. Overall, it feels much better (lighter, active, energetic, etc) when I eat mostly raw.
    Today I started preparing to transition back to 100% raw by purchasing some 'raw' essentials at the health food store. Can hardly wait. Am figuring by end of April I'll make the change. Hopefully the weather will be warmer here and I can ease out of my warm, cooked comfort foods.
  • DeterminedJenK
    DeterminedJenK Posts: 24 Member
    Steamed brussel sprouts with balsamic vinegar, cooked spinach with sea salt (incredible and healthy), pineapple, blueberries, organic bananas (taste so much better).... there's lots of good healthy food!
  • Blueberries- Straight up! :0) haha.
  • Blueberries- Straight up! :0) haha.
This discussion has been closed.