I ate the whole bag!

Options
2»

Replies

• amyrc12
    amyrc12 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Kellog's Cracker Chips!! You can eat 30 for only 110 calories! I havent finished an entire box in one sitting.... but when I count out thirty of them and start munching I can mindlessly snack while relaxing without feeling bad about myself afterwords!! I also do the same thing with grapes and carrots :)

I just discovered those this week - and i LOVE them! They fix my salty craving - and it usually takes less than 30 chips to do it.
    I usually put 15 in a bowl and that does the trick. If I REALLY need to have all 30, I still can without the calorie guilt!
  • IdaMoreno38
    IdaMoreno38 Posts: 105
    Options
    Kellog's Cracker Chips!! You can eat 30 for only 110 calories! I havent finished an entire box in one sitting.... but when I count out thirty of them and start munching I can mindlessly snack while relaxing without feeling bad about myself afterwords!! I also do the same thing with grapes and carrots :)

Those cracker chips are addicting. When I buy the box I automatically portion them out in ziplock baggies. Sour Cream and Onion ones are the best! SO MANY FOR SO FEW CALORIES!
  • IdaMoreno38
    IdaMoreno38 Posts: 105
    Options
    OH also the Pringles Light Sour Cream and Onion are good too. 14 chips for 70 calories! YUMMO!
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    id say that im eating a lot of "dry" salad with fat free feta and olives now too

This is a near daily lunch for me. And I just pile on the salad with enough of the feta mixed in that it takes naughty.

I can happily munch away at sugar snap peas. In fact, I tend to take a bag with me to my weekly mummy and toddler group now, and I get through half a bag while I watch the other mums fill up on cakes and biscuits.
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Mine was Grapes the other day while cooking dinner after a good workout. I didn't eat the whole bag but I eat about a cup before my pasta was done.
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I don't like eating Blackberries. I like I-phones better. Less carbs.

I'll giggle at your techy humor
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    baby carrots, specil k sour cream and onion cracker chips and ohhh im sorta addicted to fiber one bars
  • up2me2lose20
    up2me2lose20 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Even before I started this life-change of eating better...during the summer I will watch the kiddos play outside in the morning and pick fresh veggies from the garden...lettuce, grape tomatoes, onions, sugar snap peas and a few other things for my salad or for a meal for the family. Well, sometimes it would take me until I got inside about an hour later to realize I'd eaten all the sugar snap peas and grape tomatoes before I could use them for my lunch-time meal. OOPS!!

Ah, that makes me really, really want warm weather to get here!
  • BlessedMomX2
    BlessedMomX2 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    All fruits! I cant get enough strawberries, plums, apples, oranges...Everything! its like Natures dessert! :-)
  • BlessedMomX2
    BlessedMomX2 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    baby carrots, specil k sour cream and onion cracker chips and ohhh im sorta addicted to fiber one bars

fiber one bars are sooooo addicting! I didnt think fiber could be so delicious! :-)
  • TurboJenn
    TurboJenn Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    As Chalene Johnson says, "Open bags = saddle bags". but in this case good job! lol
  • amberaz
    amberaz Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I ate an entire bag of the Quaker Quakes chocolate flavor last month. It was only 390 calories, but geez. I blame it on PMS, totally. :noway: At least it wasn't a whole bag of M&Ms or something
  • ablueskier
    ablueskier Posts: 104
    Options
    Baby carrots. They are especially my work snacks, I go through 2 bags a week at work.
  • broxi1979
    broxi1979 Posts: 30
    Options
    Lightly salted home popped popcorn is pretty good.

Word of warning on those who snack on grapes, these are not really all that healthy even though they are a fruit, they are unique in their sugar content.

Moderation on grapes guys, treat them as a treat only.
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I have been eating SO MANY carrots! I'll cut up a ton of carrot sticks and pack them all for snacks and instead of saving half for later or the next day - I eat the whole dang thing! I've been eating about 5 carrots at a time just doing this.
  • cnjbarry
    cnjbarry Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I don't like eating Blackberries. I like I-phones better. Less carbs.

I'll giggle at your techy humor

I thought it was funny :wink:
  • mpfand
    mpfand Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    edamame, any kind of berry, hummus or Laughing Cow with baby carrots, and radishes, which I've always liked, but recently "re-discovered"
  • mom2claudia
    Options
    Radishes! There's practically nothing in them.
  • MuseumMonkey
    Options
    cucumber slices soaked in vinegar and onions

Ulysses S. Grant apparently ate that for breakfast every morning.

(Buuut I read that in Uncle John's Bathroom Reader...)

I was really excited to find a place on campus that sells veggie platters. For $5 I can get enough broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, celery, and cucumber slices to keep my mouth busy for over an hour. 90 calories in the whole thing.