slimfast or special k shakes?

Options
Just wondering flavor wise which shake is better?

Thank you!

Replies

• kirstinkrueger
    Options
    i prefer the slimfast. The special K ones taste awful in my opinion. but i stay away from them both. i always gain weight on the slimfast diet.

Good luck!
  • Levahna
    Levahna Posts: 132
    Options
    I have tried both and I prefer Special K but I would think you'd want to decide that for yourself. . . every person's taste is different.
  • DowntimeDesigns
    DowntimeDesigns Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I drink a Special K Strawberry Protein drink almost every morning. As long as its cold, I think it tastes great!! Like Strawberry milk!!!
  • mrspyle
    mrspyle Posts: 19
    Options
    thank u both =]
  • TrainerRobin
    TrainerRobin Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    If you can find it, I love the EAS reduced carb protein drink (only 110 calories, and i like the nutritional profile). I pop it into the blender with some ice and a serving or two of PB2 and it makes for an AMAZING, nutritious, and yummy shake. My hubby's favorite now, too.
  • stevemcknight
    stevemcknight Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    If you can find it, I love the EAS reduced carb protein drink (only 110 calories, and i like the nutritional profile). I pop it into the blender with some ice and a serving or two of PB2 and it makes for an AMAZING, nutritious, and yummy shake. My hubby's favorite now, too.

YES!! This is what I was going to suggest, when I'm on the road (touring with the orchestra I play with) I sometimes get really pressed for food! These things can be bought at any drug store/walmart/target and are even pretty good warm out of the box. It's great for a road trip too.

That being said, skip the slim fast and special k. Drink whey or eat real food. Fruit has the same sugar as that slim fast junk and it's natural!

good call Robin!!
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • alysonleah
    alysonleah Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I love the vanilla Special K shakes!! It taste kinda like ice cream to me, and honestly I would drink them just because I like the taste. I don't care for the chocolate. (I also love the Special K protein meal bars.)

SlimFast is okay, but I'm not a fan of the taste and I feel like I stay fuller with the Special K shakes. I just end up getting SlimFast sometimes because it is cheaper.
  • taylos26
    taylos26 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi

how did u do it
  • Katie0429
    Katie0429 Posts: 15
    Options
    Well im not a huge fan of the Special K ones, but I've only tried chocolate. I definitely recommend the OH YEAH shakes not because they taste awesome (they're not bad) but they have low sugar and a normal amount of protein.