ok.. how many times/week/mo/years/decades/centuries?

Options
ok.. legitimate question for people over 18:
did your "love" life improve after losing weight and/or getting closer to or achieving your goals.. not at all/ by a lot?....

Replies

• Thunderella05
    Options
    I'd have to say that our "love" life has changed. It has gotten better as I grow more confident in the way I look and I've found that the more confident I am in my appearance, the more attracted to me my husband is. I'm not saying he wasn't attracted before, but I think attitude and self confidence play a huge roll in attractiveness to men.
  • JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say that our "love" life has changed. It has gotten better as I grow more confident in the way I look and I've found that the more confident I am in my appearance, the more attracted to me my husband is. I'm not saying he wasn't attracted before, but I think attitude and self confidence play a huge roll in attractiveness to men.

Agree 100%!!
  • melissatacker
    melissatacker Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I have an awesome husband he has never lost interest in me no matter how heavy I have been (and I have way over 100 lbs to lose)...but I know that as I am losing weight and starting to feel better about myself that will probably have a better effect!
  • BellySoonGone
    Options
    I have an awesome husband he has never lost interest in me no matter how heavy I have been (and I have way over 100 lbs to lose)...but I know that as I am losing weight and starting to feel better about myself that will probably have a better effect!

I like that answer.
  • doublexhelix
    doublexhelix Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    i found more that once i got out of high school and knew more of what i wanted i had a better love life. not so much that it correlates with once i started losing weight. i found my current boyfriend partway through this weight loss, but at my highest i had a decently happy long term relationship. though it was after that relationship ended i was determined to become healthier. mostly to attract a wider range of men, yes, but more so because i wanted to enjoy doing active things with whomever my partner is. i also didn't want to have health issues further down the line and maybe die prematurely :( i wouldn't want that of my partner, and i wouldn't want to do that to him.
  • SlimmingSarah
    Options
    Hells yes! Its all about oozing confidence and feeling sexy. When you lose weight you feel amazing, you buy nice underwear and nice dresses and just feel like the bees knees!

My love life has even started to improve because I'm happier! I see my boyfriend and he is very proud and supportive which makes me happier and when we are both happy well!
  • Brucifer55
    Options
    .....you feel amazing, you buy nice underwear.....

That's FABULOUS!!! Nothing says lovin' better than the wife coming home with NICE underwear.

If I lose 5 more pounds...I might just get some nice underwear of my own...then it's "Honey, I'm home!!!".