Need major motivation!!

Options
My scale hasn't moved in almost 2 weeks...NOT HAPPY ABOUT THAT!!! I need someone or people to do a set short term goal with me. I see all these other posts of groups of people doing goals together, are there any people left to do one with me? I need help before I just give up. HELP!!! lol

Replies

• Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Can you please fill out your profile page so we know who (male/female) we are trying to help?
  • sj8108
    sj8108 Posts: 6
    Options
    Sorry, all my settings were set to private for some reason :P
  • aetcheverry
    Options
    I'm willing to, I have been on here for almost a month, and I'm frustrated in my scale only moving .2 in four days. I don't know if I could go two weeks. What kind of goals are you thinking? Or do you have to have be a part of an official group on here?
  • lmvrbaby
    lmvrbaby Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. I get to about 2 or 3 pounds lost, then a few days later back to where I started from. Going on for about a month now. But I also have not been able to exercise due to foot surgery....which I hope to get the ok Friday to start exercising again and I know I will have to start slow, but hope to hit some goals before my cruise in 278 days...Good luck to everyone. I am willing to help others, because we all are here for the same thing, weight loss.
  • sj8108
    sj8108 Posts: 6
    Options
    I vote someone to pick a mini-goal to start it off. I am new to all of this but something needs to be done :)