Inches

Options
I've been at this for 3 weeks and lost 2 inches off my neck and hips, but only .5 off my hips. Why are my hips not following suit when it comes to inches being lost?

Replies

• bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Bodies are strange things, everyone loses from different places at different speeds. Normally the first place you put on weight is the last place to lose :( I have lost massive inches from everywhere but my tummy, it makes it look bigger than ever, little skinny arms etc, then giant tum. Keep at it, we will get there.
  • smcclaycouffer
    smcclaycouffer Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I've been at this for 3 weeks and lost 2 inches off my neck and hips, but only .5 off my hips. Why are my hips not following suit when it comes to inches being lost?

Sorry typo... I meant to put lost 2 inches off my neck and tummy and .5 off my hips!! Sorry I have hips on the brain!!!
  • david081
    david081 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Same happening to me - losing everywhere but only 1" off my waist... I plan to stay with it till my waist drops another 3 " but don't want to look like a concentration camp inmate either...:grumble:
  • sweetlilgiggles
    sweetlilgiggles Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Bodies are strange things, everyone loses from different places at different speeds. Normally the first place you put on weight is the last place to lose :( I have lost massive inches from everywhere but my tummy, it makes it look bigger than ever, little skinny arms etc, then giant tum. Keep at it, we will get there.

Couldn't have put it any better. Plus, everyone's body is different, so make sure not to compare yourself to others, though sometimes it's nice to as long as you don't put yourself down for not losing like they are. I used to do that, and it really bummed me out :(

By the way, awesome job!! I'm so proud of you for sticking with it!
  • queenstatus
    queenstatus Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    JUST KEEP AT IT YOUR HIPS WILL CATCH UP TO THE REST OF YOUR BODY YOU CAN ONLY LOSE WEIGHT IN PLACES THAT NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT AND THEN WHEN THEY HAVE REACHED THE CAPACITY YOUR BODY WILL FOCUS ON THE OTHERS