Size 13

Options
I have been size 13 shoes for as long as I can remember, now they feel like they are too big. My foot measurement is still size 13. I tried on size 12 and they fit fine. My question is has anyone else felt like they needed a smaller shoes?

Replies

• Janelle_Teaches
    Options
    Yes!! I have noticed when I start to loose weight, my shoe size drops :). I was a size 11, now I'm a size 10 (depending on the shoe) :) In my mind..I have lost inches on my feet :)

Keep up the great work!!
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    I've went from a size 8 to a 6.5.
  • Thunderith
    Thunderith Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    With all the weight I have lost, and honestly it was not that much, I dropped half a shoe size. I when to a running shop and had the measure my feet and where I used to be a size 10 I am now a size 9 1/2.

I guess there is fat in our feat as well as our stomach. :)
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    god i would love to drop a shoe size! or 3 lol, i hate my size 11 honkers!
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I'm sure that can happen as mine got HUGE when I gained weight during my pregnancy! I was 305 when I checked in to be enduced and they were size 9 and too wide for anything but flip flops. By the time my daughter was 4 months old I was back down to 230 and wearing a size 7.5 wide. I've always had wide feet though so that's no biggie lol
  • irunwithscissors
    irunwithscissors Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Oh! For sure! I go between an 8, 8.5, and a 9. I even see a difference in my feet when they are smaller.