Updated PICS: 33 pounds down... as of the time of the lates

Options
princesslmc2
princesslmc2 Posts: 264 Member
Alright... I had trouble posting the pics the last time around (like an hour ago), so we're going to try this again....

I didn't realize it had been so long since I last did a comparison!! Hope this link works. :-)

[img][/img]5554052527_5197ff9eb5.jpg

And let's just go to BEFORE and AFTER only...
[img][/img]5554695188_b77b60e37d.jpg

Replies

• beastmode_kitty
    beastmode_kitty Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing! I hope I can be as successful!
  • karo224
    karo224 Posts: 292
    Options
    you look awsome...keep up the great work. i completely understand the big smile!
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    You look great...keep up the great work!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    WTG girlie!
  • prettyrikky
    prettyrikky Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look great and your doing a great job.
  • kmjenkins
    kmjenkins Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great, keep up the good work!
  • misty92
    misty92 Posts: 10
    Options
    Wow Congrats! Before and after pictures really help I am sure. Might just try that out hopefully I will be as succesful.
  • princesslmc2
    Options
    Of COURSE you can be just as successful!!!! Lots of hard work and dedication.. just keep plugging along... one day at a time. :-)
  • skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Love this! You look so great... keep up all the hard work, it's paying off!!!!
  • Butterflygalmel
    Options
    Great job, keep up the awesome work. Is that a program that you used to create your timeline?

3877523.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • 1QueenB
    1QueenB Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Wow you look absolutely amazing!!!! We began at the same weight and I started a month after you, so I am inspired by you and hope I look that good as I continue on this journey. Any advice you care to share would be greatly appreciated!!!!!
  • shayborder
    Options
    You look amazing. The progress pictures are so great and the smile you have is great.

5132304.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Good work, you look great!
  • princesslmc2
    Options
    Great job, keep up the awesome work. Is that a program that you used to create your timeline?

3877523.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Yes, I used Adobe InDesign to do that (cause I'm also a graphic designer). But you can do something very similar starting off with Microsoft Word... and then a couple file conversions to get it into a JPG or image file. :-)
  • princesslmc2
    Options
    Wow you look absolutely amazing!!!! We began at the same weight and I started a month after you, so I am inspired by you and hope I look that good as I continue on this journey. Any advice you care to share would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

Just keep moving on... no matter how discouraged we might get.... when the scale is depressing, look at your measurements. When measurements are depressing, look at before/after photos! LOL

Definitely adding strength training has helped build my muscles - and muscle burns fat!! I noticed the biggest difference once I started that.
  • deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Just amazing! You go girl!
  • sleight119
    sleight119 Posts: 125
    Options
    thats wonderful keep going
  • teddysmom16
    teddysmom16 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, keep doing whatever you are doing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!