Progress Pics after three weeks of 30 DS *Warning, I am in m

Options

Replies

• likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I absolutly agree! Amazing job and keep it up...in no time you will be fit and fabulous ready to take on the summer...yay! That's what I am doing too..... :drinker:
  • CallMeMamaBoo
    Options
    Fantastic results :) You look like you are toning up great. Congrats and stick with it. 30DS worked wonders for me and now I'm doing Ripped in 30.
  • Megthatgirl
    Megthatgirl Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    WOW :) Youre super inspiring!
  • sunnygirlray1
    Options
    Wow remarkable difference! Great job :-)
  • michelegbowman
    Options
    The definition in your legs is dramatic.
  • realia
    realia Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    This is quite inspiring! Wow, great job. Keep it up.
  • khogue39
    khogue39 Posts: 3
    Options
    I have been doing the 30 Day Shred for 3 weeks now. I think I can see some differences in my body and was just wondering what everyone else thinks! Thanks!

2a5gdjl.jpg

That is awesome!! Way to go!
  • treetz1979
    treetz1979 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Very noticeable!!!

i am thinking about doing this in April.....may i ask how you log it on MFP for exercise? i've seen cardio, I've seen circuit training...I am just curious how you chose to log it.

Thanks for posting a progress pic - you are motivating me a little closer to doing the same!
  • ashleyk_xox
    ashleyk_xox Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    ur legs look great! Ive been debating on doing the shred myself-and my thighs look similar to yours before...I think u might have convinced me!
  • zoe021601
    zoe021601 Posts: 63
    Options
    Very noticeable!!!

i am thinking about doing this in April.....may i ask how you log it on MFP for exercise? i've seen cardio, I've seen circuit training...I am just curious how you chose to log it.

Thanks for posting a progress pic - you are motivating me a little closer to doing the same!

I log it under circuit training, general. I definitely recommend it. It will kick your butt, but it's worth it!
  • ambersulli01
    Options
    I totally see a difference! Great job. Keep up the good work!!!!
  • Toridactyl
    Toridactyl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone else that your legs are really changing! That's so awesome! Keep doing the work and there is no doubt you're going to see the payoff!
  • zoe021601
    zoe021601 Posts: 63
    Options
    I just looked at the time stamp on my pics and that starting pic was taken only 17 DAYS AGO!!! I can't wait to see what I look like in another 17 days! Keep your eyes out for another pic! And thanks for all of the kind words, it really means so much!
  • welcominganewself
    Options
    you can DEFINITELY see a difference, keep up the good work! I do 30 day shred on my non-gym days and after only a few days I have started to notice a big difference in my ability to keep up with her.
  • XBabigrl72
    Options
    Wow you see it all over. You're tummy looks slimmer, you're thighs are thinner, an d you look more tone. Now I can't wait to get 30 Day Shred.
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    You are doing great. I can tell an all over difference!
  • skramer13
    skramer13 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    That's after only 17 days?! That's incredible!!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I see a lot of difference in your thighs!!...keep it up girl!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Definitely a difference! Great job!!
  • ashmo1785
    ashmo1785 Posts: 117
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY!! your looking great keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!