1 Month Progress

Options
thomaslh83
thomaslh83 Posts: 79 Member
I joined MFP in late February and I have seen great changes in my body already! When I started, I was 210 lbs. I am now currently 192.5 lbs! I've lost about 1/2 inch in my neck, 4 inches around my waist, and 1.5 inches off my hips. The first couple of weeks were hard, but now that I've developed a routine, it's been wonderful! I know that as I start getting closer to my target weight, my weight loss will slow down. What ever happens each week, It's just good to know that I'm taking the effort to do something about my lifestyle, and I thank God for seeing me through this! I have a great network of friends and I've learned a lot about myself. I'm more conscientious about what I do to my body and how I treat it. I hope to continue down this path and live a healthier lifestyle. Here's to a healthier life for us all!

Replies

• aecryan
    aecryan Posts: 89
    Options
    Yay Thomas! Great results for just one month! Imagine where you will be in another month!
  • 1111renee
    1111renee Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    yeah!!! keep it up :)
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! And keep up the good work.
  • shutterbug_bz
    Options
    Great work!! It really is such a great feeling to be on our path to a healthier life. :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!