7-week challenge WEEK 4 challenge details/weigh-ins

Options
Hi everyone!! We are halfway through!! WOOT WOOT! I hope everyone is giving it their all. I've had a few minor setbacks but I know I can do this! This week's challenge is...

Try an exercise class!! Most classes attended WINS!

Reminder: This is a closed group! But we will be having a summer challenge coming up shortly! :)

The fine print:
The group who wins is the group with the most classes attended. For instance if 7 out of 10 people of your team go to a class, you get points for the 7 plus you'll get points per class!

Hop to it! :)

Replies

• Eviesmum
    Eviesmum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Oh no :sad:
  • ceejay000
    ceejay000 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    This one's gonna be tough... Let's see how it goes!
  • spatticus
    spatticus Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I guess I really do need to join the y today!
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    ooh i'm not typically a group exerciser, but i will give it a try!

i had an odd weigh in on Saturday and jumped from 156 to 160 overnight. my goal this week is to weigh in steady at 156.0.
  • dreamwellali
    Options
    I love group classes, sadly my current gym does not offer any. I regularly go to aqua fitness tho, and absolutely love it. I can't recommend it enough, especially for people with any sort of joint problems! I do deep water (with a water belt to float) but most Y's or Rec centers have non deep water versions.

If anyone on team Midwest wants to try it out, I'll let you use one of my classes! Tonight and Wed at 5:30 at the Natatorium in Indianapolis (or I could be talked into noon on Tues or Thurs as well).
  • shannonaufman
    Options
    This is the perfect challenge for me this week. There is a church around the corner from my house that offers Zumba on Thursday evenings, but I've been too scared to venture out and try it on my own. But this is just the push to get me there. Thanks!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Ok, maybe this will get me to the lifting class this week, we'll see!
  • anjelt
    anjelt Posts: 21
    Options
    Awesome, I'm hoping to get to Zumba three times this week!!!
  • j3nic3
    j3nic3 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Ahh this sucks. I can't join the gym.. no time or money at the moment. I workout at home. I do dvd exercises like the 30day shred.. does that count?
  • chrissyb1985
    chrissyb1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I love classes but I'm a single mommy and have no babysitter for exercises but I will see if I can swing something! My goal for Saturday is 174
  • DoneWithTheFatGirl
    Options
    Zumba, here I come!!!
  • nikkiws
    nikkiws Posts: 164
    Options
    Oh pants... no chance of me doing this one sadly, classes ay the gym are evenings only and with a little baby it is not always easy to get to them :(
  • amandamarie91
    Options
    well this is a good one, already go to two classes a week. maybe ill try and get a third one in if i can.
    hope to be back down to where i was pre-spring break this time
    so goal of 143.
  • sylvia1970
    sylvia1970 Posts: 134
    Options
    Sorry no can do on this one, no time and penny pinching at the moment, but i'll try my best to do as many workouts as i physically can.

My current weight 141lbs
    Saturday goal weight 138lbs

good luck everyone x
  • ChassityGetsFit
    ChassityGetsFit Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    YAY ME! I LOVE going to classes! I go to classes like 2-3 times a week! Hopefully I can keep it up this week! Hubby will be off of work this week so it should be easy!!! :D
  • ilvpsu
    ilvpsu Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about getting back to yoga... We do 108 Sun Salutations each Sunday morning...and believe me, you are working. This will be the push I need!
  • nannabur4
    nannabur4 Posts: 24
    Options
    oh crud! Sorry team, I'm unfortunately not available to go to any classes. I don't have the money for that. I do promise to work my butt off this week at home though. :( Sorry guys
  • xomakaxo
    xomakaxo Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    BUMPerooni!
  • katcena
    katcena Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I was planning to attend Zumba on Thursday....so this fits perfectly! That will be it for me this week though...as I am planning to start TurboFire tomorrow.
    Though....I seem to have lost most of my team anyways....Oh well....I'll still keep up with it!
    Goal this week is 180....that's going to be tough as I seem to have hit a bit of a plateau....but I think TurboFire may help me out! :)
  • chrissyb1985
    chrissyb1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Bump