Boobs. Blunt, I know.

Options
I just have to ask! Embarking on this weight-loss journey and things...

Do you tend to lose your boobs?
I like my boobs, We've been together for as long as I can remember... Not keen for them to do a disappearing act!

Replies

• Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I think it really depends!! When I lost weight the first time people were asking me if my boobs had gotten bigger!! They actually didn't change cup sizes at all... so obviously it was just less fat surrounding the boobs that drew the attention there. lol Hey, you asked for blunt! :laugh:
  • 1111renee
    1111renee Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    bump and yes lol
  • ChelseaRW
    ChelseaRW Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Depends on the person! I've lost almost 30 lbs and according to my measurements at Victoria's Secret a couple of weeks ago...my girls are the same size! Some people lose 'em...some people stay the same.(I think from previous similar posts that the majority lose some of them.) Good luck with the ta tas!
  • nicolewil
    Options
    LOL if they aren't fake, expect to lose them! Boobs are just fat, so as you lose, it tends to be one of the first areas you see "results." Just make sure you do some toning exercises, etc. to help the outer edges ;)
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I would say 90% of the women on here say they lose some size, but they are also happy that they lose band size as well. It all depends on what your natural size is and how much extra your body decided to store there. That's the long answer, the short answer is yes, you will, but only your body knows how much.
  • SlimmingSarah
    Options
    How depressing... I'll have to throw them a farewell party.
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    There are SOME girls who don't lose their boobies, most I know have though.....I lost a lot of mine.
  • jeremymaritz
    Options
    I gotta say that I LOVE when a woman refers to her breasts as "The Girls". LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! LOL!
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Here's the thing about the boobs... Mine were an E cup, now they are a very very full D, but they look soooo much better, more perky, less painful on the back, and the cleavage is amazing. So don't worry, they will still be great!
  • RiiNaCHiiCK09
    RiiNaCHiiCK09 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I pray to God neither of us will lose them! Or, if anything, NOT MUCH! haha
  • RyonsLions2
    RyonsLions2 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    You know, it's relative to though. If you drop weight all over, even though you lose some, it may not look like it, if you are losing all over. I know I have lost some, but I look larger because my belly is flatter! You will be gorgeous I'm sure. Keep your chin up!
  • faeryluvr
    faeryluvr Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I always lose in the 2 most important places to me first.... my boobs and my *kitten*, lol. I wish I could lose from where it NEEDS to go first... ya know the thighs and gut? *sigh*
  • sunnyk8
    sunnyk8 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I think mine shrank a little bit, but then again so did everything else, so proportionally they stayed the same :)
  • ablueskier
    ablueskier Posts: 104
    Options
    My ladies have never gone down in size.
  • forwardthinking86
    Options
    I feel you on this. I love my boobs and I'm worried they'll shrink away. A friend of mine lost a lot of weight a couple of years ago and went from a D cup to an A cup, no joke (sorry to be depressing, lol)! She now has fake boobs but loves them, and looks great. I don't plan to do that, but I do hope they don't go down too many cup sizes! I think that unless you lose a lot of weight, as she did, they probably won't go down very much-- maybe a cup size.
  • NanRunsOnPaleo
    NanRunsOnPaleo Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I hope to lose mine actually. But I think that when I reach my goal weight of dropping 50 pounds, I won't care if they remain the same. It's the gut + boobs that I can't stand.
  • snookemz
    snookemz Posts: 82
    Options
    LOL if they aren't fake, expect to lose them! Boobs are just fat, so as you lose, it tends to be one of the first areas you see "results." Just make sure you do some toning exercises, etc. to help the outer edges ;)

boobs are not just fat.
    boobs are made of a granual tissue called mammory tissue.
    they're also full of milk ducts.
    There IS fat in the breast, but they are SO much more than that!
    In my experience, I've remained proportionate - my boobs are big for my size when I'm fat, they're big for my size when I'm not fat. My mom has a different experience, she loses weight and goes from a C to an A cup. You'll know pretty quickly what your boobies will do. Just embrace your new body and all its glorious changes!
  • spaboleo
    spaboleo Posts: 172
    Options

TRUE!
    Look out for some real chest and upper body workouts to keep them from succumb the rules of physics...damn you gravity *grmlbfx!§#
  • SlimmingSarah
    Options
    Ehh! I don't want an A cup! I haven't seen an A cup since I was 12! Gahk.

They had better behave themselves and stick around or there is going to be some serious trouble.

I suppose, proportionately it would be ok however.
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Boobs. Giggidy.

But honestly, yeah, prepare to see lefty and righty shrink some. I for one loved my girls, or as one of my gay boys called them "God's perfect pillows". They were a G cup (in Cacique brand sizing) and obnoxious. Now that I've lost appx. 30 pounds, I'm down to a DDD/DDDD and I'm also a band size or two down. I really need to get properly measured again...

And that's another topic...get your tatas measured by someone who knows what they're doing! When I went into Cacique recently, knowing I needed new bras as I was swimming in my 38Gs, the gal said I was a 32G. o_O Then I went to Soma and the chickadee there said I was a 36DD. LMAO that was a joke...especially when I was still spilling out of the cups on the DDD, and the 36 band was on the smallest hooks (meaning I needed a smaller band).

So anyway, long story short, love your boobies no mater what size they are. They love you!