I feel like a loser! This is my goodbye

Options
2»

Replies

• jantim1990
    jantim1990 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Proud to be a loser!! Keep up the good work my friend!
  • gaterbear
    gaterbear Posts: 68
    Options
    I opened your posting because, as with others, your subject topic scared me. I really enjoyed your attitude and applaud you in the goals and approach. Sure you will be sharing your progress with us often. Since I am a "neighbor" of yours, I have to encourage you to help us keep the "neighborhood' looking lean and fit. LOL. Best of luck to you. Larry from Pensacola.

P.S. You get that lean body back and you will be wanting to come to Pcola and showing it off at our beautiful beaches..Right??? :smile:
  • LindaWarner17
    LindaWarner17 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Awesome post!! :smile:
  • Sunshinegrl312
    Sunshinegrl312 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Love this! Buh-bye!! :)
  • DaddyMantz
    DaddyMantz Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Nice!
  • megancx3
    megancx3 Posts: 17
    Options
    Yay for the losers!
    Keep it up (:
  • heatherzotigh
    Options
    Great post!

GOODBYE!!!
    :bigsmile:
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost weight I am annihilating it.... I say this because I never wasnt to find these lbs ever again!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    I lovebeing a loser
  • FitPhysique
    FitPhysique Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    So long FAT!!!!!! Somebody said to me one day, "You lost weight?" My answer was" Nope I'm giving it away, cause when you lose something that normally means you're looking for it and I ain't looking those pounds back!":drinker: Love your post WTG and stay motivated!
    Bump! I love that :)
  • FitPhysique
    FitPhysique Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    ... Goodbye to the fat clothes the excuses the sweettooth the junk food binges.. Goodbye fat rolls goodbye lack of energy and lack of motivation goodbye to the habits that caused me to gain so much weight over the years..goodbye to losing a few only to gain double back.. Ive lost too much not to say goodbye,too many lbs too many inches, too much fat, I am a loser and I like it that way.. I hope you other losers will say goodbye too :)
    WOW...awesome way of lookig at it. I thought you were about to quit but had a pleasantr surprise. Congrats.
  • EbonyGemstoneHealth
    EbonyGemstoneHealth Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Awesome post,goodbye fat,old resistant self,stubborn pounds etc! :D
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Nice!!!!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
  • Fgillies
    Fgillies Posts: 194
    Options
    I'm with some of the other posters, i thought for sure you were saying Bye to MFP..haha, catchy title, and AWESOME JOB LOSER!!! ;) I'll join you in saying goodbye...and for good!!!!

GREAT POST! :)
  • alisonnicole84
    Options
    Amen to that! Goodbye obesity, knee problems, "fat girl" clothing stores, and future diabetes!