Its Hard

destine
destine Posts: 1 Member
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
Hello ppl. I am new to this site well actually I had downloaded this app to my iPhone and it was awesome and now I have a blackberry and I am so happy the app is available. However, I have been trying to lose weight for a few months now and it is so hard.

Replies

• EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 531 Member
    whats making it hard for you?
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Losing weight in general is hard... is there something specific you are having a hard time with?
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    can't see your diary so there is really no way to tell you anything much. we can't see what you've been doing.
  • TubOlard
    TubOlard Posts: 43 Member
    Don't get discouraged. We've all been there but "yes" it is hard. I'm telling you its a change it lifestyle that you must be committed to. While the myfitnesspal tools are great for logging your calories, it will do you no good if you don't stay under or at your allotted calorie intake for the day. You will also need to get yourself a regular exercise routine as well. You won't be able to lose the weight and keep it off without having a regular exercise routine.

Don't get me wrong. You can allow yourself to splurge ever once in a while but you will have to reset your focus and stay with it.

Again, you must be truly committed and make this something you want to do for yourself. I know you can do it. Once you start seeing the results yourself (by staying committed to your daily goals) there will be no stopping you!

Good luck!
  • abyssfully
    abyssfully Posts: 410 Member
    It's hard but you CAN do it!
This discussion has been closed.