Starting over...again.

Options
February was an AMAZING month for me. I started eating well and going to the gym everyday. I lost 15lbs in February. Then I got bronchitis. UGHHH!!! It really kicked my butt! It's been 23 days since I've been to the gym. I'm planning on starting back to the gym Sunday or Monday. It's just so frustrating. I had gotten used to going every day and it was getting easier to go and now I'm starting from scratch again. UGH.

Replies

• delonnag
    delonnag Posts: 11
    Options
    I totally can relate - it is hard to get back into the rhythm .....but remember YOU ARE WORTH IT! Good Luck!
  • mbasham369
    Options
    Oh, well good luck in your journey! I know the feeling. I had a reeeeally terrible wipeout on my bike and had stop exercising for about 2 weeks to heal my battered body. It really sucked, but I was eager to get back into the groove and it was kind of like starting something new again.

It'll be like riding a bicycle! Just start off slow and don't beat yourself up :) You can't help getting sick. Good luck!
  • lorikir
    lorikir Posts: 2
    Options
    I was doing so well, then over the first of the year my spouse and I split... I continued to do "okay", but didn't lose any thing further... didn't gain either, until recently and so back on this diet plan thingy I go again!!... It will be fun, gotta look at it like that. I am surely hoping to lose a lot faster after it warms up and I can run outside again. Indoor exercising just isn't the same!:happy:
  • jetscat
    jetscat Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks everyone...I'm determined to succeed, that's the most important thing. :)