Boobs. Blunt, I know.

Options

Replies

• crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    depends on your body weight and where you store fat. i lose from my breasts and waist first
  • corsayre8
    corsayre8 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    So far I have gone from a 42d to a 38d, so yes they have shrunk. But so has everything else. Proportionately they don't look any smaller, if anything they appear larger.
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I think it really depends!! When I lost weight the first time people were asking me if my boobs had gotten bigger!! They actually didn't change cup sizes at all... so obviously it was just less fat surrounding the boobs that drew the attention there. lol Hey, you asked for blunt! :laugh:

Same exact thing happened to me. I think generally you should look at the women of your family... are they all large breasted? Medium or small? And are the thin ones the same? Chances are yours will be whatever the genes of every other female is. Blood related that is.
  • whatupskinnyjeans
    whatupskinnyjeans Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    youll probably lose a bit but probably not more that 1/2-1 cup size untill u get below bmi of 22-23. its up to u how thin you want to be
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    The only good thing for me about gaining weight was that I gained a chest...I was barely a 36B for most of my adult life...currently a 36/38 DDD and would love to stay there...I very much appreciate my cleavage...but as I've lost weight they're getting "perkier" which is a good thing at this age LOL\

I do love when the men come post on this topic, it's quite entertaining :)
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Maybe, mine are getting smaller (more room in my bra) but as my stomach is going too they don't look a lot smaller.
    I just wish they would even up and be the same size!!
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    I just said on my status earlier today that the only place I can tell I'm losing weight right now is my boobs, and that that is the one place I really don't want to lose weight. I have already decided that if I lose to much of my boobs I am getting implants! I enjoy having big boobs ;)
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Thinkin of how my body might look after I lose 140lbs scared me out of my last diet. I had went from 290 to 260 and saw a documentary on fat ppl after losing weight being left with extra skin. It scared me so I stopped dieting and went up to 325...

Don't let the idea of ur boobs shrinking affect ur mind! Who cares? We all understand but its more important to lose the weight and be healthy and happy then being a little bit (if any) smaller in the chest.
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    ok so i have only lost ten pounds (well over and over, bad ragaining cycle) but through all of it my boobs have stayed the exact same, but i have lost inches in my waist
  • paigebeverly
    paigebeverly Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    So far after 9 pounds my girls are the same. (40D)...I really don't care if they stay cause I can always buy new ones.
  • CherylYMerritt
    CherylYMerritt Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    waaaaa.....sorry to say, mine girls took a trip. Happens to be the first place I loose! dang! It's pretty much like the stuffing fell out! LOL! you asked:)
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    yep, i've lose boobs. i've lost 10kg and my bras are all a bit baggy on me now. i don't mind thought, i've probably gone from a full double d, to a d, and probably will go down towards a c if i get back to my goal weight, which is what i was when i was at my goal weight last time.
  • n0pants3ver
    n0pants3ver Posts: 175
    Options
    i want mine gone! i am a 36DD and i want to be a c or b!n i hate hate hate my girls! they need to go
  • blueyedkutie
    Options
    From what I have seen most women's will shrink some, however, it seems that proportionally they stay close to the same. You may lose some boobs, but you have also lost some stomach and arms so the change doesn't look like they are deflating.
  • indycello
    indycello Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Ugh! I am getting so self conscious about my boobies. I was never happy with them 44DDD they were glorious when I was in highschool at a 40D. My husband is a boob-man and since I have always felt like my breasts were all I had going for me in the looks department....I have been really freaked out by the recent shrinkage...I am right in between a D/C cup. Ugh... Yet I have always had "moobs" in my own opinion...never had cleavage even at a DDD...:/ I hope my husband still finds me attractive since I really can't afford implants and I don't want them...
  • Mairgheal
    Mairgheal Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I went down from a G to an F (bandsize still the same though, weirdly enough) and who knows, I might even go down another cupsize (lost nearly 6 kilos so far and have another 3 to go)

I'm delighted though, a G was WAY too much.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    When people say boobs are mostly fat - well let's say that must be a person with naturally small boobs who is fat! I have always had a 30inch back, but huge boobs (between a G normally and a J after having children) and I can assure anyone that there is next to no fat in them, they are filled with granular breast tissue, and no, they don't get any smaller when I lose weight. In fact, they have got bigger pretty much non stop since I was 14.
  • Elle408
    Elle408 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I went from a 34DD to a 30B! Really not pleased as they balanced my weird figure out! I am currently saving up for a boob job though.... as a little treat for myself for getting to goal (ok, almost) and sticking to it!
  • McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    Depends on the your body composition... I've always had an athletic build and then I dropped weight really quick, I went from a C cup to a AA- but even with a small chest, they're proportionate to my body. I don't mind representing for the Itty Bitty Titty Committee!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I have gone froma 40 dd, to a 36 C.
    The thing is they look as big, because the rest of me is smaller