A quote for a daily reading. =) Enjoy and good morning.

Options
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

Nelson Mandela

Replies

• Denise6914
    Denise6914 Posts: 176
    Options
    Love it!
  • WolffEarl
    WolffEarl Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    That is a delightful and inspiring quote by an awesome human being. Thanks for posting it.
  • lestahling
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing!
  • MeredithLee11
    MeredithLee11 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much. I have a big presentation this afternoon, and those were extremely encouraging words :)
  • Losershawn
    Losershawn Posts: 152
    Options
    Wow....awesome. Thanks for sharing.
  • clarkane8
    clarkane8 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Oh wow. This is speaking directly to me. So true, and thank you for posting this! Everyone have a wonderful day!!
  • dian1227
    dian1227 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    you awakened my heart today, thank you.
  • Monica_in_MO
    Monica_in_MO Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    This hangs on a wall in my home and inspires me every day! Awesome message!!
  • jkleman79
    jkleman79 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I am glad everyone likes these..I will continue to send them. Its much better to start the day with something positive then to watch the news in the morning. =0)
  • tassles
    tassles Posts: 172
    Options
    Beautifully said!

Yes as a child of God it's my right as well as my privilege to shine.....:flowerforyou:

I will choose to Shine! ....His Glory not mine!!
  • jkleman79
    jkleman79 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    As I tell everyone I help with my passing along of quotes and inspirations... It comes with a cost. It is very in expensive well actually its free. All I ask is for you to share the wisdom with ONE person a day. Wisdom is shared from person to person not learned from a book. Make someone a little bit wiser today. =0)