Boobs. Blunt, I know.

Options

Replies

• sophieshaped
    sophieshaped Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I've lost 20lb and 4 cup sizes! In fact I have gone down a size in the last few months even though my weight hasn't changed.

I'm quite happy though as I can now buy bras with little straps and nice patterns!
  • Anise76
    Anise76 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    God, I'd love to see a C cup again!

At the moment, am 40DD/E, and it's not pleasant. I would love to lose some off my boobs, if for no reason other than to make high-impact exercise more comfortable! I have th additional issue of tuberous breasts, and once I get down to my goal weight, I intend to see my doc to see if we can do something about them. The right is a whole cup size bigger than my left, and isn't a pretty sight, so it would be nice to have matching boobs for once in my life!!
  • Tamstar1985
    Tamstar1985 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    when i lose weight, my boobs and behind always disappear first. my fiance said to me over breakfast several days ago "you're gonna be an airport soon" (flat everywhere). but actually i am okay with that :P too much T&A in china gets faaaar too many creepy stares...
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    I've unfortunately gone from a 40D to a 32B...they are my empty little sacks, lots of skin and not much else :( Oh well, maybe one day I'll get a boob job, for now hubby is happy with what he's got! LOL
  • bahrainbel_2
    Options
    You probably will, it's not so common for slim women to have massive boobs (I know it can happen), but the majority of very large breasted women are fat..........unless a surgeon has given a wee helping hand!

When I was my fattest I was a DD, I am thinner now and I'm a C, I will probably lose more if I lose weight, we shall see!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Well I have lost about 9 inches from my chest measurement but I kept the cup size. I went from a 44DD to 36DD. I come from a family of larger chested women though and I am an hour glass shape and have lost pretty evenly over my entire body so I think it also depends on how you are shaped. A pear shape will lose them faster then an apple or hourglass.
  • jocelyne2
    jocelyne2 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I was just joking about this last night with hubby ....I was telling him I still have another 10 lbs to go and ill probably have nothing left at this rate .... Im thinking seriously about getting new boobs cause this is ridiculous ....one day boobs spilling out and the next boom gone wth .....If I can get this damn house sold it will be my first treat with the profits hahaha ...Just out of curiousity how much do those suckers cost ??? anyone??? :smile:
  • Ratgirl35
    Ratgirl35 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    As a lot of people get upset about losing them.. I'll be happy to see mine go! I am a 36DD and have always wanted to be smaller. I got 35 lbs to go so I'll see what happens, so far I've seen some results but nothing too earth shattering. :grumble:
  • chellekoren
    chellekoren Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I have lost weight two different ways at two different times of my life. After my second child, I lost the weight doing mostly cardio and pilate like stuff and calorie watching. I did denise austin workout videos. :) I was a size 8 at 132 and size 34 C cup size, decreasing from an H. At one point, I literally had my husband ask what happened to them with a sad sort of look to his face.

After my third kid, I was bored with denise austin and found kung fu, which has a lot of different types of exercising. The biggest difference for me was strength through lots of push ups and squat like stuff, and of course kicking and punching.....built a lot more muscle than I have ever had in my entire life. Now I am a 146 lb size 8 to 10 with a size 34 D boobies. Sooooooo, my point is that I wonder if the TYPE of exercise you do can impact your boobie size. hmmmmmmm sounds like an interest govt funded study for some university somewhere ;)
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I was just joking about this last night with hubby ....I was telling him I still have another 10 lbs to go and ill probably have nothing left at this rate .... Im thinking seriously about getting new boobs cause this is ridiculous ....one day boobs spilling out and the next boom gone wth .....If I can get this damn house sold it will be my first treat with the profits hahaha ...Just out of curiousity how much do those suckers cost ??? anyone??? :smile:

I know a nice Surgon here in Montreal and it's about 6000$

Mine are really going bye bye. Since I am newly dating a very nice men, I feel like a fraud for using a push up bra!!!! I can see a boob job in my futur
  • MommyPower
    Options
    When i first started working out in January i was a 38D and Now i am 38C :( That was the first thing EVERYONE notice...lol! They were sagging anyways so i will just buy a new pair when i have reached my goal.
  • Elle408
    Elle408 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    The smaller boobs is fine... it's the leftover skin! I wouldn't mind the smaller boobs at all but my skin is big enough for DD's so am gonna have to fill it with DD's!
  • ktanderson05
    ktanderson05 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I like my bigger boobs, but I wouldn't mind going down to a C or D where they are still a pleasant size. But because of the back problems I have and such, and pretty much only being able to wear a sports bra all the time which is unpleasant because I have the pancake boob going on.lol Anyways once I reach my goal weight I am going to try to get a breast reduction done or something to take away the lose skin, and my dr is fully on board with it and helping me out. So I'd rather lose a little bit and then get the breast reduction instead and have them all perky! :0
  • jewelzz
    jewelzz Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    :sad:
  • Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Options
    Acutally, boobs are not "just fat." There is such a thing as breast tissue, which will not go away. The amount of fat on your breasts depends on where you carry your weight and whether or not you have had a pregnancy, which changes the make-up of a woman's breasts. You will lose fat, but you won't lose breast.
  • helenium
    helenium Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I'm a size B and have always been a size B. When I lose, I remain a size B, although the chest band size decreases. I don't put much weight on them when I get fat.
    I'm not bothered at all - I'd rather they stayed small.
    I'm only sometimes interested in having relationships and not at all interested in sex, so they won't be getting much attention - to put it bluntly!
  • MrsWendyQ
    MrsWendyQ Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I WANT mine to get smaller! After having my girls be so large for so many years (and all the back pain that goes w/ it) I would love smaller ones! Now, that being said I DO not want to lose them either! I like that mine are proportionate to my body and I hope that I as I get smaller they do as well, just the same way as everything else. I'm hoping they get a little smaller and firmer!
  • marci355
    marci355 Posts: 292
    Options
    Depends on the woman. I've lost 100lbs and they didn't go anywhere. I went from a DD to a D, and to be honest, I was a lot more comfortable being a D. Not everyone is the same, soooo......maybe yours won't go anywhere! Start praying, baby! :happy:
  • BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    Its the first thing I lost :(
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    My first thought was...thank goodness they are blunt. Pointy Madonna boobs scare me.