Tell me what u think

Options
marie111
marie111 Posts: 91 Member
Hi everyone just reading this book at the moment called " lose weight now" by Allen Carr the basis of the book is dont eat any meat or dairy or eggs just eat nuts pulses fruit n vegetables and pressed oils, it comes with a hypnosis cd as well, it sounds a very interesting type of way of eating u can eat as much as u want till ur full as often as you want just looking for your thoughts on this type of way of eating?.

Replies

• mlemonroe2
    mlemonroe2 Posts: 603
    Options
    My thoughts are if it is something you think you can do for the rest of your life then go for it. If not, I feel like when you do start eating meat and cheese again, you will gain the weight back. In my opinion losing weight should come from a lifestyle change, not something you just do for a while and lose a buch of weight and go back to your old ways.
  • chubby1978
    Options
    Anything that tells you to cut out certian food groups I'm sceptical of. I also agree with the other post, if you can't do it forever...you WILL just gain it back. Best of luck to you! :)
  • MissJennaBelle
    Options
    I personally think that way of eating cannot be attained long-term unless you’re a vegan (...I guess!). If you want to adapt a healthier lifestyle and lose weight you simply just need to learn how to create a good balance of meat, dairy, veggies etc. Enabling yourself the choice of all food groups will give you variety and meals will never get repetitive and will always be tasty... just need to balance them so they remain healthy!
  • marie111
    marie111 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys what u are saying is what i thought but just wanted to see what ur thoughts were
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    Sounds like the author is either vegan or from PETA.