forgot to introduce myself!

Options
Hi! I've been using mfp for a little over a month now and have forgotten to introduce myself here. I'm a single,sahm to a beautiful soon to be 4 yr old disabled little girl :)
Anyways, I'm here to lose weight of course and will continue with this site after to help maintain, that way I do not end up like bfore. I have pcos which makes it harder to lose weight but I am succeding. Yes some days are easier than others(my food diary is public) I'm looking for other single moms to befriend and also anyone that needs more support :) since joining this site feb 17th I have lost 14lbs! I find myself making healthier choices and actuallypreferring to exercise. Planned on walking with my daughter this weekend but we got slammed with snow, haha so much for spring. My starting weight(which I'm horrfied to admit) was 220 I am currently at 206 and hope to be down to 140. My deadline is june to atleast lose 40lbs give or take. I want to be healthy for my daughter. I recently stopped smoking the end of jan which was a great start to bettering my life! You're more than welcome to look at my diary and give advice. Yes I was over yesterday but I had a tooth pulled Monday and didn't eat much Monday or Tuesday. Thank you all for the support and everyone good luck on your weight loss journeys :)

Replies

• keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    Welcome!!! CONGRATS on kicking the smoking habit and already dropping several pounds!! Sounds like u are well on your way to a healthier you!!! Feel free to add me :) (I joined about a month ago too)
  • RozzyPooh
    RozzyPooh Posts: 10
    Options
    Welcome!! You are on your way to meeting your goals! Keep up the good work!