I cant belive it.

Options
I bought some jeans today, 2 different styles from two different shops, I was intending to get one size lower but I got two sizes lower so I could have something to aim for.... I tried them on and I cant belive it they fit, and I mean a perfect fit not tight at all :smile: , Ive dropped two sizes since I started eating healthily. I just had to share, I havent dropped a dress size in years, Ive just steadily gone up in the past.

Replies

• mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I can't wait to be dropping sizes!! :)
  • ericzintx
    ericzintx Posts: 32
    Options
    Boy, I bet that's a good feeling! Congratulations!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    It is a great feeling. Way to go!! Keep up the good work.
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    that's great :D fab work!!
  • Bramble1
    Bramble1 Posts: 13
    Options
    Congrats hun! well done :) xxx
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    great job!!! keep up the good work i remember a few weeks ago i decided to try on my first pair of goal jeand and see how much longer it would be and to my wonderful suprise they fit me. i cried like a baby lmao i know sad
  • srappleby
    Options
    Great job!!! Go YOU!!! : )
  • thedogsmother
    Options
    Thanks everyone, amber_hanners I have to admit to a few tears too :smile: , its a fantastic feeling.
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    way to go....that is fantastic and it is definitely a good feeling....now you need to go buy that pair that is actually 2 sizes to small and aim for that lol...good job :tongue:
  • chubswonky
    chubswonky Posts: 195
    Options
    Way to go!!!! :)
  • sxymilf
    sxymilf Posts: 17
    Options
    thats fantastic :D
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What a great surprise! But really, it's all down to your own hard work, so give yourself a pat on the back. :flowerforyou:
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Hi and i am doing the happy dance for you!!! congrats on your hard workd and dedication!!
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Congrstulations! So happy when it happens.
  • 30tips
    30tips Posts: 132
    Options
    So exciting!! That your hard work finally pays off....
  • MsScorpio67
    MsScorpio67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Congradulations!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!