Boobs. Blunt, I know.

Options

Replies

• fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Acutally, boobs are not "just fat." There is such a thing as breast tissue, which will not go away. The amount of fat on your breasts depends on where you carry your weight and whether or not you have had a pregnancy, which changes the make-up of a woman's breasts. You will lose fat, but you won't lose breast.

Exactly what I was saying. Mine are very big, but not at all "fat". I have low body fat in general. I was an E/F even at 110lbs and a size 8UK.
  • gemco
    gemco Posts: 129
    Options
    it depends, i expect mine to get a bit smaller, because i have a lot of weight to lose and some of that is coming from the boobers. BUT i expect it to be proportionate as i had massive boobs when i was thin. if you were you were small before you gained the weight you want to lose, then that's what will be there naturally.

I lost about 30lb last year (which came back, grrr) and i went down a back size and up a cup size to compensate, so they didnt go anywhere. this frightens me! i would LOVE smaller boobs.
  • Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    It totally depends on the person. How's this? If you do lose some, you can definitely have some of mine :)
    (I would be happy to lose a few cup sizes!!)
  • tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I only wanna say one quick thing here. As a guy and in my best Joey voice "How you doin, how you doin, and how you doin?"
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I'm losing a little but most of the women in my family are fairly large chested so I'm guessing they won't go too far. I always planned on having them put back up where they belong in a few years anyway :wink:
  • jocelyne2
    jocelyne2 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I was just joking about this last night with hubby ....I was telling him I still have another 10 lbs to go and ill probably have nothing left at this rate .... Im thinking seriously about getting new boobs cause this is ridiculous ....one day boobs spilling out and the next boom gone wth .....If I can get this damn house sold it will be my first treat with the profits hahaha ...Just out of curiousity how much do those suckers cost ??? anyone??? :smile:

I know a nice Surgon here in Montreal and it's about 6000$

Mine are really going bye bye. Since I am newly dating a very nice men, I feel like a fraud for using a push up bra!!!! I can see a boob job in my futur

Happy to hear you have someone special ...you deserve it and if he's doesn't treat you right Ill kick his @ss ....Mtl is only a 2 hr drive :laugh: hehehe . I never thought I would ever consider having my boobs done ,Ive always liked my boobies and now well ...yeah I guess once you hit 35 and lose 36 lbs everything goes to hell ... ahhhh the joys of being a woman ...Thanks for the info :smile:
  • Toridactyl
    Toridactyl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I said this to someone else ,but... I don't care if I have to wear 10 push up bras... so long as I feel more comfortable in a theatre seat or an airplane. ;)

I've already noticed some "shrinkage." But, cup sizes are proportional to band sizes, so you may wind up proportionally the same. For example... if you were a 38 C maybe you go down to a 36 D. Who knows!
  • jocelyne2
    Options
    :smile:
  • Dizzyone825
    Options
    I said something to my hubby about thinking mine have shrunk and he said who wants fatty boobs anyways LOL I had to laugh.
  • KariQuiteContrary
    KariQuiteContrary Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    How depressing... I'll have to throw them a farewell party.

LOL! Thanks for the laugh. I should have thrown mine a farewell party! If only I'd known mine were on the way out the door! I've lost 20 lbs and I'm down at least one band width and probably a cup size! :/ I liked em the way they were but....oh well!
  • jocelyne2
    Options
    It totally depends on the person. How's this? If you do lose some, you can definitely have some of mine :)
    (I would be happy to lose a few cup sizes!!)

Sold !!!!!!! If she don't want them Ill take em or we could always share
  • jocelyne2
    Options
    I only wanna say one quick thing here. As a guy and in my best Joey voice "How you doin, how you doin, and how you doin?"

hahahaha ....How did I know this thread would grabs some guys attention :smile:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I lost band size a LOT more than cup size.

42DD, busting out, (pun intended LOL)
    down to a 36C, so far.

so really only 2 cup sizes, but 6 inches off the ribcage. And they look so much nicer now...if I do say so myself Haha

Don't worry, you keep your basic proportions, just everything gets smaller. Which is awesome.

Welcome!
  • Beastiephile
    Options
    11 pounds down...and I went from a C to a very small B. How does that even happen? At this rate, my reward for reaching my goal weight will be getting myself a boob job.
  • edgehollow2
    Options
    My trainer says that most women lose the tatas first!
  • steffilily
    steffilily Posts: 149
    Options
    I wouldn't mind losing more than half of my girls. I've always been really big in that area ever since I was 9 years old.

Once at a camp when I was 14 years old, the boys snuck into our cabin and stole our underwears. Boys will always be boys, I know! I think I was wearing size C or D at that time. There was another girl in the cabin that was even BIGGER than I was but was always covered in blanket (she's in a wheelchair). I actually had a guy come up to me and asked me if the F cup bra was mine! I wanted to slap the silly out of that boy.
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I think people are different. I did lose 1 cup size, from a DD to a D.. but I also lost almost 70 lbs. I have seen other people lose close to that amount of weight and lose alot more bust. I have another 50 to go so I imagine I will go down one more size in that area.. but a C isn't so bad.
  • DowntimeDesigns
    DowntimeDesigns Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You're trying to save yours and I'm working my *kitten* off to get rid of mine, lol...
  • Lunachic77
    Lunachic77 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I have lost approx. 30 lbs (10 before I found MFP) and I went from a D cup to a C cup. I kind of like it though because I can wear smaller shirts..not tight ones, just better fitting overall. Before I had to buy XL, Large shirts to accomadate a D cup and then the shirts were too wide or the arms were too long or the fit just seemed frumpy. Now I can wear mediums and and they fit in all the other places but still provide enough room for the girls. :)
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I think you have to look at what your girls were like when you were smaller. I have a friend that was really flat chested until she put on 50 pounds... chances are, she'd lose them if she dropped weight. Mine have been the same size since I was about 16 and 12 pounds down, they're still the same size (haha yes... I check!)