What are your favorite vitamins?

Options
I bought some multivitamins last week and have not been impressed with them at all.. They are OneADay women's active metabolism I think.. I do not feel any better than I did before I started them :( Just wondering if anyone has a favorite?

Replies

• jlfjlt
    jlfjlt Posts: 2
    Options
    I have been liking the Trader Joe's Women's Formula Multivitamin & Mineral, 100tablets for $8.99.
  • kent4j
    kent4j Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I use GNC Well Being be-whole supplement for women.
  • cloggsy71
    cloggsy71 Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Tesco Complete Multivitamins and Multiminerals.
  • ahkunkel
    ahkunkel Posts: 68
    Options
    I love GNC calcium chews and womens multi vitamins. The lady at the store was telling me that "one a days" that you find in Walmart can't be digested wholly so you only end up getting 30% of the vitamin itself and the ones in GNC are totally digestible. I'm not sure if I totally believe her or if she is trying to sell me something but I like them!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Vitameatavegamin.
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    ...reaching for my vitamin...OneSource Multi-Vitamin

I don't know about the next person, but they don't make me feel any certain way. I just know that they are helpful.
  • blakkandi
    blakkandi Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love the adult multivitamins gummies they r great
  • Nbuckton
    Nbuckton Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Prograde VGF 25+ for women:)
  • MirandaDeCrane
    MirandaDeCrane Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am currently taking the Women's One a Day, plus a B-Complex vitamin! I can really tell a difference with the B vitamins! So much energy!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I find Berocca give me a real energy boost. I have to take them in the morning or I can't get to sleep as I'm buzzing.
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Whole Foods woman's one-a-day's. they're just the 365 brand.
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Jameson's women's chewable multi-vitamin. They taste so good!
  • outwiththeoldinwiththenew
    Options
    This may sound weird, but Prenatal Vitamins with DHA are awesome. I have been trying to get pregnante since December but started taking them in October and I haven't been sick in over a year, not even a cold. They are good for non pregnant women too. I take the one with DHA becacuse it is basically the purest version of fish oil already in the vitamin. Fish oil is good for Cholesterol, Heart Health, Circulation and various other things. SO even after I have my next baby I think I will always stay with Prenantal's because they are just so good.
  • biznurse
    biznurse Posts: 81
    Options
    I bought some multivitamins last week and have not been impressed with them at all.. They are OneADay women's active metabolism I think.. I do not feel any better than I did before I started them :( Just wondering if anyone has a favorite?

As a RN, we called Centrum and One a Day Vitamins BEDPAN BULLETS with a VERY POOR absorption rate. I tried all of the HYPE vitamins out there. I only take the Melaleuca Vitamins now and have for 9 years. Cost is $20 monthly and come with 3 month trial guarantee......

NOT all vitamins are created equal as you've seen..... Linda/RN
  • biznurse
    biznurse Posts: 81
    Options
    This may sound weird, but Prenatal Vitamins with DHA are awesome. I have been trying to get pregnante since December but started taking them in October and I haven't been sick in over a year, not even a cold. They are good for non pregnant women too. I take the one with DHA becacuse it is basically the purest version of fish oil already in the vitamin. Fish oil is good for Cholesterol, Heart Health, Circulation and various other things. SO even after I have my next baby I think I will always stay with Prenantal's because they are just so good.
    For anyone with anemia problems or trying to get pregnant, PRENATALS ROCK!!!! Linda/RN