My first day

Options
Just joined MFP after using spark people. I need to work on motivation and consistency with tracking. I hope to find a good support network here. Wish me luck!!!

Replies

• steffilily
    steffilily Posts: 149
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • vette49
    vette49 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Welcome you will get lots of support and helpful information on this site.
  • candygrl1980
    Options
    Today is my 3rd day, and so far this site has been awesome!! Lots of supportive people with the same goal to lose weight and be healthy. Good luck in your journey!!!

~Candace~
  • karie36
    karie36 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello I am starting this today also. Good luck to you. I am hoping this will help me stay motivated too.
  • dean0721
    dean0721 Posts: 143
    Options
    good luck , add as many people as you can as friends as we are all here for the same reason so we all understand and are there for one another..........

feel free to add me.....
  • dean0721
    dean0721 Posts: 143
    Options
    good luck , add as many people as you can as friends as we are all here for the same reason so we all understand and are there for one another..........

feel free to add me.....
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Hey there I also was using Spark before coming here.. actually I use both but MFP is more convenient and easier to use when entering your food in the tracker. Good luck on your journey and welcome to MFP. You can also add me if you'd like :)
  • popsicle33
    popsicle33 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Glad you're here. Everyone here is so friendly and accepting.

Feel free to add me as a friend and we can go on this journey together.
    Amy from Albuquerque
    :glasses:
  • amii37
    amii37 Posts: 15
    Options
    Welcome you will love it here.I also was on spark but this site is so much better..Good luck

Feel free to add me..

~Amy~