Replies

• fitmomma23
    fitmomma23 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I actually love the Cardio X, I think its the most fun. Ü
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Plyo was my total favorite. However, I still do the Yoga because it was something I had never done and really grew to enjoy. I throw it in 2x per week with my Insanity.
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Toss up between CORE and Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps!
  • HLRoberts1987
    HLRoberts1987 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I love Legs and Back and...ab ripper...its grousom but man it works hehe
  • ZaidaOlivo
    Options
    Plyo was my total favorite. However, I still do the Yoga because it was something I had never done and really grew to enjoy. I throw it in 2x per week with my Insanity.

Yoga is my least favorite, I run instead.
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Mine was Kenpo. I hateee Yoga.
  • ZaidaOlivo
    Options
    I love Legs and Back and...ab ripper...its grousom but man it works hehe

my 2nd fav is legs and back, then ab ripper. I HATE IT BUT I LOVE IT lol
  • ZaidaOlivo
    Options
    Mine was Kenpo. I hateee Yoga.

Yes, another yoga hater!! :happy:
  • iitsolivia
    Options
    CardioX, Kenpo X and AbRipper are my favs! I like fast paced, sweaty workouts, they make me feel like im actually accomplishing something!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I don't really like any of the cardio workouts because Kenpo and Cardio X are too dang easy, and I just get a better burn from Insanity videos than Plyo,so I always change those out for something else. :tongue:

I think my favorite is Chest and Back because I love the power that I feel when I do push-ups and pull-ups since I am using all 138 pounds of me to build muscles as opposed to whatever weight I would use for the other moves. :bigsmile:
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Legs and Back......I add some of the P90X with my Turbo Fire. Legs and Back are my fav because it is really shaping up my legs
  • bobball
    bobball Posts: 57
    Options
    Chest and Back because I can actually do it most of the way through. The others I can't and PLYO is killer and NOT my favorite. Someday I hope it will be.
  • EDubsMom
    EDubsMom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    CORE! I always feel it the next day!
  • johnwhitent
    johnwhitent Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I'm another yoga hater. Love plyo, love shoulders and arms, have a love hate relationship with legs and back - lhate the workout but love the results.
  • firefighterswife58
    Options
    I just started the P90X this week. I am on day 4.. Yoga X. I am loving it so far but I am def feeling it!! Every workout I've done so far has been awesome!
  • TonyaJ83
    TonyaJ83 Posts: 155
    Options
    Kenpo and Cardio are fun!
  • JaimeNay
    JaimeNay Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hummm, which ones? Probably Shoulders & Arms, Core, and Legs and Back.

Here's my take on YogaX. I hate starting it, love when it's over and feel awesome afterwards. Always glad I did it.

Plyo... hate starting it, glad when it's over and feel like I burned off some goop afterwards. Happy I only have to do it once a week.

Always feel good after completing each workout. I'm currently at the end of week 10 and so far I've lost over 16 inches of fat off my body and have more defined/toned muscles. I never substitute my workouts and keep to the plan. I committed to 90 days so I'll do it for 90 days, no excuses.

It's interesting to see what others like/dislike.
    Good luck everyone!
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Shoulders and Arms because I can make it all the way through without significant modifications!
    Least Favorite ... Legs and Back