30day shreders...????

Options
Okay question for all you 30day shredders....how many days a week do you do this? do you just do 5 day? or are you doing a full 7 days a week? i have been doing it for 5-6 a week...and see and feel some changes but would like the results like you all are getting....I also do at lease 25-45min of bike on top of that... thanks for your help

Replies

• shagybear33
    shagybear33 Posts: 272
    Options
    I did it 7 days/week.. :D

I found the heavier the weights I used, the more results I got!

Hope this helps! :D
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I do it 5 days generally. 7 days is too much and I tend to get a lot of muscle soreness.
  • h0309018
    h0309018 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    it is my understanding that you do level one for 10 straight days, level 2 for 10 straight days, then level 3 for the last 10 days!
    Good luck!
  • jules0516
    jules0516 Posts: 158
    Options
    I just started my workout so I'm curious for the answers. I want the most for my workout.
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I am doing all 7 days. Will probably take a rest day on Saturday. Also doing the elliptical and two other videos, averaging 1 1/2hrs to 2hrs of working out each day. Also counting calories, getting all my water in daily. How long have you been on MFP?
  • fotofreak01
    fotofreak01 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the 4 pack Jullian Michaels DVD's. After seeing so many that were so excited about these workouts, I had to try them for myself! I can't wait to get them and get started!
  • 5grn9
    5grn9 Posts: 36
    Options
    I started Monday, I wasn't sure how to do it either but from posts I read on here it sounds like you do it 30 days in a row, level one the first 10, level 2 the second 10 and level three the next 10. I am SO sore! although today not as much, my goal is to do it every day for 30 but I also do the treadmill as well because I feel like I'm not buring a lot of calories by doing this workout for only 20 minutes and b/c I'm only allowed 1200 calories a day I starve!!! so need those extra calories to eat more =) Good luck!
  • pinklion721
    pinklion721 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Everyone is different. I only did level one for one day. I did level 2 10 days. I just started level 3 this week and have only done it three out of thefour days so far. I really like level three but boy was I feeling it a few hours later. I could barely lify my legs. Lol I also ride my bike outdid for 30-60 min a day. When it rains I use my elliptical.
    I haven't stepped on a scale since I started but I can feel a difference and my clothes are becoming baggier.
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Good question!

I'm on day 4 day and was just debating on whether I should continue through the weekend or not. I'm thinking I'll continue with it straight through but not do my elliptical on weekends.
  • skinnycoop
    Options
    I was doing it a couple of times a week but I am going to start doing it every day. I wonder if rotating Level 1, 2, and 3 would be helpful along with running on the treadmill. Does anyone know?
  • mamma321
    mamma321 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all your support...i guess it is a personal preference! I see and feel the difference in my cloths that is for sure...and i think i have done it a total of 14 times, not including weekends...I dont like level 1 love level 2 and that is what i do...when you like something your bound to stay with it right!lol I think i will try the heavier weights too, i have been on MFP for 41 days now...i have lost 3lbs, and half way threw starting i decided to start measuring and have now been down a inch in the waist! keep up the good work you shredders! Yahoo