Tough Week

trueyankee91
trueyankee91 Posts: 4
edited September 25 in Motivation and Support
This week has been tough. With classes starting at 8:30 and then rehearsals right after till 10pm I cant help but to think about when my next meal will be. Its easy for me to eat healthy though out the day but when night time hits all i want is fast food. My friend here is also doing MFP and anytime we are both weak we are there for each other to remind each other why we are doing this. Iv already lost 8 pounds and I feel great! I just need to work on those moments of weakness so that all this hard work doesn't go down the drain! Also. we decided that Sunday was our one bad day. What do you guys think about having bad days?

Replies

• sarahazelnut99
    sarahazelnut99 Posts: 307 Member
    i feel the same :( ive been waking up at 6am-heading to class til 2pm and my stomach ends up hurting so bad
    the only thing i can get is a nonfat latte on the way and i bring an apple

it sucks but i wish you all the best
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,343 Member
    i like having a treat day or a couple treat meals per week. or if nothing going on, maybe eat clean all that week. I try to plan ahead.

remember - its life. so enjoy it. just keep real tight on other days.
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    hi, ive nt yet hit a bad day but have only been on for 3 weeks and i need to be fitter by july, am doing a 10k so i cant even think about bad days, try preparing meals and then freeze them, take them out in the mornings and just pop them in the microwave when u gt home:smile:
  • taricke7890
    taricke7890 Posts: 7 Member
    I am working with a personal trainer to lose weight and he told me that you should have one day a week where you can cheat alittle otherwise it is really difficult to stick with your diets. You are most likely to fall off the wagon if you have to be perfect all day every day. Hope this eases your mind alittle.
  • bmmiller4
    bmmiller4 Posts: 39
    I have only been at this for a week so I may not be the best person for advice but I don't think having a "bad day" is all that bad. As long as it isn't a REALLY bad day. I don't deny myself anything but try to limit the bad stuff. If I deny myself something I will end up eating a ton of stuff to satisfy myself and then wind up eating what I really wanted too so that I am finally satisfied...does that make sense? If I want chips I have them...once a day and I measure out a serving, not sit down with the bag. I also try to plan for the bad stuff. I know dinner tomorrow night will not be the healthiest meal so I will make sure I eat smart the rest of the day so it isn't a total disaster. Good luck! This is a great site and if you and your friend support one another you will do great!
This discussion has been closed.