Boobs. Blunt, I know.

Options

Replies

• smc1277
    smc1277 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I have lost approx. 30 lbs (10 before I found MFP) and I went from a D cup to a C cup. I kind of like it though because I can wear smaller shirts..not tight ones, just better fitting overall. Before I had to buy XL, Large shirts to accomadate a D cup and then the shirts were too wide or the arms were too long or the fit just seemed frumpy. Now I can wear mediums and and they fit in all the other places but still provide enough room for the girls. :)

I am with you, I have always had to buy larger shirts, because my chest was so large, thus looking pregnant. So I would love to go down some. Hell mine skipped the whole training period and went straight into Cs in the 4th grade and progressed from there.
  • namrettik
    namrettik Posts: 127
    Options
    My cup size (DD-DDD) hasn't changed at all (almost 22 pounds lost). They've been with me for a looooooong time.

My band size might have changed, or it could just be old bras that have finally lost usable elasticity - my band area has always been one of the thinnest places on my body, so it's difficult to tell.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Some how I read boobs & blunts. I was excited. Then again I am on 3 hrs of sleep so.....
  • vdaniela3
    vdaniela3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    The first two times I lost weight,first time about 20,second around 50,they stayed the same. Now I'm trying to lose around 60,lost 15 so far and their the same. Though my sister said they look smaller. I did notice that area slimming down and tried on smaller size,but it didn't fit so I think its just the fat surrounding them. I'm hoping not to lose much there either. I was pretty small growing up until I had my first kid 15 yrs ago,and through a second kid and nursing they've stayed pretty much the same size. I'm thinking its because most women in my family are pretty big and I was always meant to be this size even though I started out small,lol. I will see when I hit my goal,lol.
  • Bviera
    Bviera Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I store most of my fat in my thighs and hips, so even back when I lost 35 lbs several years ago, and then gained back about 20, my cup size has never changed. But your body might work differently.
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    if they have always been big for your size. then you'll probably not have to worry too much. i have always been pretty well endowed and even when i was a skinny dancer i was a c-cup, it wasnt until i started getting heavy that they EXPLODED! if youre genetically pre-disposed to larger boobs then you'll probably lose only the super fattyness.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Jeezus! I can't believe how many ginormous tatas there are up in here. G's and triple D's.?! Wowza. I'm scared my girls are going to go from B to A, but I don't really care too much as long as I keep the rest of my curves. As long as my butt doesn't also disappear. But that's probably at the equivalent of a DD now, so I'm not too worried. My junk is mostly in the trunk.
  • Zainny8
    Zainny8 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Mine actually got bigger. I think mostly because I worked the pec muscles under them. Not too mention it runs in my family too.
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    LOL so funny...but sad too, alas it seems my boobs are the first thing to hit the road as soon as the pounds start coming off...and *sigh* I miss them ;) But there's always the water bra right ladies? LOL
  • joanblackheart
    Options
    I really hope I don't lose my boobs. But trying to lose 110lbs, I think I'll see some of the boobs disappear.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I just have to ask! Embarking on this weight-loss journey and things...

Do you tend to lose your boobs?
    I like my boobs, We've been together for as long as I can remember... Not keen for them to do a disappearing act!

haha i know what u mean. and sorry to say they do diminish. i used to fill up and pour out of a B cup but now i'm barely filling up an A cup. haha
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    yes, 1st place mine goes,:smile:
  • colombiana444
    colombiana444 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    mine wee the last thing to go.. but they did :( ... so i got a boob job and they are perfect!
  • nomoremuffintopness
    nomoremuffintopness Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    They are usually the first to go. I love my boobs too and they are a good size. When I had lost my 35lbs before pregnancy, they wouldnt stop shrinking and it kind of upset me, but after I hit my goal weight everything was proportioned well. They went from a D to a C. Now they are D again, thanks to pregnancy
  • carolinebarth
    Options
    I am a 36A so I pray to God that I won't lose anymore of what little boobies I have left. :( I wish I could transplant my tummy fat to the girls and then I'd be in great shape. :)
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Victoria and I are best friends :wink: .... not that I ever had big boobs to begin with. :laugh: but I did lose a cup size. ETA Most of the women in my family are large busted thin or not. Don't know what happened to me. :yawn:
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Some how I read boobs & blunts. I was excited. Then again I am on 3 hrs of sleep so.....

ROFL!:laugh: :smokin: ( . ) ( . )
  • JumpThenFall
    Options
    I've lost weight from my boobs :/ dropped a cup size which i'm not happy about but I guess I'm just gonna have to deal with it lol
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    My trainer says that most women lose the tatas first!

This is so unfair. They are the very very last thing to go on me. It's always legs first, which is the last place I need to lose weight, they are thin already.
  • littlemissanguissette
    littlemissanguissette Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    No matter how much weight I gain, or lose, I am a 36DD. My band size never goes down because most of my weight is in my hips and thighs, a bit in my tummy. I'm happy to say I don't lose in that department, but I feel for you ladies who lose them :(

I do lose my *kitten*, however. Very distressing, as it's one of my favorite parts of me. Guess it's time for more squats!