New and loving this!

Options
:happy:

Hello everyone Im so excited to start this again...to give you guys a quick backround on me, I had lost 25 lbs in April of last year. I am now 30lbs down. I havent' lost anything else but to be honest with myself I havent' worked out and even though I have been watching some what, what I eat I havent been focused, if you know what I mean. This app is great I have it on my addroid and its so cool to be able to track what I eat even if Im sitting in a restaurant. So Im hoping to loose another 15-20, I had lost that original weight with the p90 and Im on it again.

So good luck everyone
Mari

Replies

• 30tips
    30tips Posts: 132
    Options
    Welcome back again!
  • MernaDea
    MernaDea Posts: 30
    Options
    Welcome! This place is very addicting! :)
  • Sassyblue
    Sassyblue Posts: 15
    Options
    Welcome back!!!!!!!!! Good Luck
  • jazgal
    jazgal Posts: 122
    Options
    just got a new android and love the app ... makes it easy to track all the stuff that goes into my mouth ... I am new here ... I lost 10 lb before joing and 2 lbs these last few days .. love the tools on this site ... never knew my BMR rate before ... mine says my body can burn 1300 cal without doing anything ..... do not believe that ... if I was eating that and doing nothing I would gain weight .... have done it in the past ...

Best to all
  • Spayrroe
    Spayrroe Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Slightly off topic, what is this P90 thing I keep seeing people talk about?
  • viggie
    viggie Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This place is very addicting! :)

Ain't that the truth!!!
  • recee96
    recee96 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this particular app. I've tried other apps but I didn't stick with them. A little about me. I lost 65 pounds around 2006/2007 and I was literally 13 pounds within my goal weight. Well I started listening to others who said I didn't need to lose more and I gave up. Unfortunately, I started eating more and working out less...so before I knew it, I had gained 22 pounds! So now, I'm back on it to lose a total of 35 pounds and get to my goals. I'm doing it this time!!!
  • jazgal
    jazgal Posts: 122
    Options
    Recee ... so great you did not gain it all back ..... I know what you mean .... I think others get jealous when you succeed doing something that they have not been able to do ... It is a shame that it is that way but it is a reality ...

Good luck on your weight loss ...
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Hi Mari and best of wishes to you!! You have sone a great job and will be an awesome inspiration to most of us on here! Welcome back!! Shelia
  • skinnymama74
    skinnymama74 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    If you go to beachbody.com you can find many different programs. Its basically cd's with workouts they also have the P90 extreme which is the one you have seen im sure. I love it because its easy no thinking involved you work out 6 days 1 day off and you do 1 day cardio and 1 day strenght training. Its really good.
  • skinnymama74
    skinnymama74 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    thank you ladies. Good luck to all of you with your goals. Im def. determined now but its great to have a place to come to when the gas starts running low. Im sure you all know what Im talking about.
  • recee96
    recee96 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Thank you Celia! I totally agree. But I'm back on it this time and will get there! Thanks again :)