My NSV!

Options
bachooka
bachooka Posts: 719 Member
This morning I was doing a bent over row... which means i was squatting... I looked down during it and: I COULD SEE THE CROTCH OF MY PANTS!

yeah, thats right, my tummy no longer blocks out the view! I find it hilarious how exciting this is!

Replies

• EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Haha! That's a big deal! Congratulations!
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome NSV.........
  • dthompson9405
    Options
    what does NSV mean?
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    an NSV is a Non Scale Victory! something great that ain't about weight! lol
  • sauza
    sauza Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I feel it!!! I got excited over not losing my breath tieing my shoes. My fat didn't squash my diaphragm. :)
  • adityarajkapoor
    Options
    great....keep on...u inspire!!!!!!!!!!!
  • HollyLLillis
    HollyLLillis Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, and I am sure most of here can totally relate you your victory!! YAY!!
    My NSV is being able to put on two pair of pants that I really like that were just a bit too tight but I would wear them anyway and by the end of the day I would feel sick to my stomach because they were just tight enough to be uncomfortable. :ohwell:
  • 77LouLou
    77LouLou Posts: 75
    Options
    Woohoo!! I remember laying in a tanning bed going man what is that I feel!! Oh my tail bone lol!! It's crazy what we get excited over! :) I was drivin a d looked down and could see my pants and not my belly!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!