New - Myfitnesspal seems to be the best out there?

Options
I just left calorie counter by fat secret which is still very good. But I prefer this site for its large database and exercise options. Anyone have the same experience of thoughts on each site? The only thing about this site is the advertisements that are none diet/food/exercise related. Im still torn between the two sites so if anyone has a good comparison that would be great. I have a blackberry and my hubby has a Iphone. MFP JUST became available to Blackberry this week - yeah!

Replies

• smlamb33
    smlamb33 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I love MFP! It is so awesome! I really like the convience of logging in from my computer or my Droid when I am on the run! It really helps me stay in check!
  • oprettinikki
    Options
    I've been on both and I much perfer MFP. As far as the advertisements, I'm stronger than that, they can't break me!
  • MommaTLE
    MommaTLE Posts: 10
    Options
    I love MFP! I have tried Weight Watchers online, Sparkpeople and the Dr Oz one and find this to be best. It is so easy to use plus I am amazed at all the foods already in database. I also have a Blackberry and love the new app!!!
  • hippo_hips
    hippo_hips Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I deff like this better than any other calorie counter I've tried.
  • Cymberli
    Cymberli Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks - the add don't bug me too much i just like that fatsecrets add are all food, nutrition and diet related. Great site, thanks! Glad to see you have lost close to 5 lbs.

Cym
  • Cymberli
    Cymberli Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My last message was to oprettinikki