what to eat day before weigh in??

Options
I am weighing in for the first time on Saturday morning...any suggestions as to foods to eat or avoid tomorrow would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks guys!!

Replies

• steffilily
    steffilily Posts: 149
    Options
    Avoid high sodium. They make you retain water and you'll probably appear as if you lost nothing or gained weight. Drink lots of water too.
  • karilynn27
    karilynn27 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I agree not a lot of sodium before you weigh in and weigh yourself in the morning before you eat or shower but after you pee!:flowerforyou:
  • yvfitness1
    yvfitness1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I think the best thing to do is to eat like you eat every day. And if the scale doesn't show any progress this week, it will happen next week. I understand that you want to see a lower number on the scale, but I think that by adapting what you eat to when you're having a weigh-in gets you so focused and alert on the scale that you only get extra disappointed and demotivated when you don't meet your expectations. And don't get me wrong, its a learning process, it took me a lot of time to start thinking this way. But I've seen myself gradually losing 2 pounds per week. And then all of a sudden I would stay on thesame weight for one week and then losing 3, 4 or even 5 pounds the next week. I guess what I'm trying to tell you that you should be proud of yourself according to your nutrition even if the scale may sometimes say otherwise..