Heeeellllpppp!! Trying it for the second time around.

Options
Hello everyone. This is my second time trying MFP. I am actually taking advantage of everything that the site has to offer this time even down to the phone app. I am going to need everyone's help to stay on track. :) I think I am just going to take it one day at a time.

Replies

• BrickHouse2011
    BrickHouse2011 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Yes one day at a time. I know that sometimes looking at the big picture can be scary so I focus on my weight loss in incriments of fives. So i am trying to make it through this journey 5lbs at a time and week by week.
  • bigred509
    bigred509 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi-You can do it. My husband and I tracked everything, I stayed around 1200 calories, attended a fitness challenge run by herbalife, drank 8+ glasses of water a day and tried to get 100grams of protine in. I've lost 49 lbs since June.

You CAN do it.

-Eva
  • brow5204
    brow5204 Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi,

This is my second time too! I have such a busy schedule, and I got so down hearted the last time because I lost a lot of weight at first, and then it completely stopped. I am adding in lots of exercise this time. Have you tried Couch Potato to 5K? I am LOVING the Podrunner intervals available on itunes; it helps keep me on track and makes me focus on something other than the fact that I am running....which is something I HATE to do.
  • janetlove
    janetlove Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    It'll be ok. I'm in the same boat. We can do it!! :)
  • Bjaye
    Bjaye Posts: 3
    Options
    I know what you mean. The first time I was down heart also. I am actually comfortable with my body but my body is not comfortable with me, if you know what I mean. I am going through a total life change from career to health change.Whirl wind!!! My sister is doing couch potato to 5 K. I'm look into it.
  • DeniseGdz
    DeniseGdz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Don't feel bad, this is my second time round too and definitely taking advantage the phone app!! Planning lunch menu's/dinner menu's helps tons too!! Starting with my trainer next week!! - Add me as a friend!