down pounds

Options
paulaw770
paulaw770 Posts: 7 Member
I never done of this before...i keep reading all the pros in cons of diets...an realize not every diet works for everyone an one may lose an other may have issues losing..ive been on total lean since tuesday here it is thursday im already down 11 pds ..im not going bathroom so much idk what is in this thats makin me lose so much i know losing so much at one time is not good neither..but so far im happy with results ....:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Kathi1016
    Kathi1016 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Are you saying you lost 11 pounds in two days? Does not seem very healthful?
  • paulaw770
    Options
    yes tuesday i weighted 236 an wednesday 233 an today 225....i know i work out cause of my job cause line of work im in ..if i get to losing it like that alot i will back off some ...i do eat healthy as well..i was lil shocked when i looked at scale today i checked a few times cause didnt seem right but was
  • paulaw770
    Options
    if anyones been on that total lean please let me know ur im put ..
  • niki30
    niki30 Posts: 40
    Options
    That happened to me, turns out there was something under my scale :( I was kinda disappointed. If your scale is digital check the batteries, also make sure its on a flat hard surface. mine is about a ten lb difference on the hard floor and the rug.
  • paulaw770
    Options
    i did do that i even checked it was on a hard surface same spot i been using for past 2 days an it is digital an regular..so its right ..jus cant believe it
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I don't know about losing 11 lbs in 2 days, but it sounds like alot of water weight to me. You will slow down. Losing weight too fast isn't good for you either, just make sure you are eating healthy. Congrats on the weight loss.
  • dcrabill10
    Options
    I don't know about losing 11 lbs in 2 days, but it sounds like alot of water weight to me.

I have to agree with this for sure. I've heard of people dropping double digits quickly but never in 2 days but I suppose it is possible. Just be safe with it and assure you're still getting a safe number of calories.
  • pchann
    pchann Posts: 84
    Options
    My assumption is that the majority of weight you lost is water. I would encourage everyone to get a body composition scale. The majority of people on a diet lose weight at the rate of 60% fat 40% muscle. Proper nutrition will really amplify your results and when we look in the mirror and say yaaa baby!!! That's motivation! Guard your motivation. So when you plateau soon please don't say screw it. Stick with it. There is all kind of tricks to get you to the next level and keep motivated. I like to zig zag calories and have a fast day to reset metabolism.
    The scale I prefer is the "Omron HBF516"
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    11 lbs in 2 days? Unless you're mighty over weight i don't know how is this possible..could be a LOT of water weight
  • paulaw770
    Options
    yes im sure it was water weight but im happy with it regardless
  • enriquez18
    enriquez18 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    WOW
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    a pound is 3500 calories so to lose 11 lbs of fat would be a deficit of 38500 calories or 19250 calories a day, I average 500-1000 cals deficit a day, maybe at the very most on a day that I was super working out 1500..im sorry to say it but it almost has to be water weight, not to say that some of that isnt fat, but it is probally mostly water
  • paulaw770
    Options
    its totally cool if its all water weight im doing other stuff lose to i walk constantly an lift etc cause of my job....so if its water its water...im jus sayin
  • zerafa
    zerafa Posts: 12
    Options
    Well done. Keep up the good work!!
    I've only lost 4 lbs in 4 weeks. I do 45mins at the gym 5 days a week and line dancing of 45 mins once a week. i also do a lot of gagrdening and of course I'm spring cleaning at the moment too. However I've lost 2" from my bust, 3" from my waist and 3" off my hips so I see that as good progress. I've joined a nutrician class so am eating a super healthy well balanced diet and keeping to 1,200 calories a day. Not sure what else I can do :-(
  • paulaw770
    Options
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!