Scale???

Options
So i want a new scale.. I have an old analog one and I really want accuracy!!! Any suggestions??? I am guessing digital is the way to go but not sure what brand or what has a good record... HELP!!! please....

Replies

• kdouglas11
    kdouglas11 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I have a weight watches scale. I think I paid about 30.00 for it. It's been good and I've had it a few years
  • magenta4c
    magenta4c Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    get one with body fat %, muscle % and water %. especially for women useful... we always hold water one week or another.
    also you can see when your muscles grow but your weight is the same.
  • lesford
    lesford Posts: 8
    Options
    After hours and hours of research, my wife and I bought a Tanita brand. I don't know the exact model. It wasn't super cheap (or too expensive), is digital, and it can remember the previous weight of up to four people. (I push #2, hop on, and it tells me what I weighed last time too.)
  • jen2bthin78
    Options
    great!!! thank you all for the great advice!!!
  • jantim1990
    jantim1990 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I bought a digital one at Walmart that can store weight numbers for 2 people. It wasn't very expensive, around $25 or so. I weighed on it and stopped in at the docs office and weighed on their scale. Both were very close in readings, so it seems to be pretty accurate.
  • jen2bthin78
    Options
    I got one!!! its the biggest loser by taylor got it kohls for 59.95.. thank god for gift card!!!! and kohls cash!!!