eat back calories

Options
Ok so i am really finding it hard to eat them all back. I am allocated 1200 per day for a 2lb a week loss. The problem i am having is i am extremley active. 1 example and the best i think is every weds i am walking between 15-20 miles. This weds i walked 17 in 5 hours. This pushed my calories from exercise to 2500. Add that to the 1200 i am allowed that brings it to 3700. How on earth do i eat all that hmmmm. I am going to become a spinning instructor on mon so that will be a massive increase in calories burnt so will have the dilema every day. On average without the walking and spinning my calories from ex is about 1500 extra and i just cant do it. Any ideas welcome :)

Replies

• ChRiStA_1983
    ChRiStA_1983 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Buy an entire skid of cashews? lol
  • joema74
    joema74 Posts: 15
    Options
    Nuts ? yukky :) I could just try them though what will that do ?
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    Give you calories......
  • joema74
    Options
    Ok will peanut butter work the same i like that hehe
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I would set you're activity level to very active and count only the specific workouts. Adding calories from activity level is usually less than adding them in separately onto a sedentary or lightly active lifestyle.
    It also usually evens it out so that while you may do lots of exercise 1 day and not as much the next, over the course of the week, the calories are averaged out, you're eating the same each day, not a huge amount one day and normal the next.

If you're still having problems, nuts etc are always very helpful, lots of calories but very good for you :) I love cashew nuts and almonds.
  • joema74
    Options
    Thanks hearing different opinions really help :)