Any oa90 day people out there

CricketKate
CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
I have been following the OA90 day diet for about 3 years now (minus the time that my last pregnancy took). I am not actually an OA90 day person because I don't have a sponsor and there aren't any meetings where I live. I got a little off track over the summer but am trying really hard to get back on track. Is anyone else out there following this plan?

Replies

• CricketKate
    Bump
  • SP0472
    SP0472 Posts: 193 Member
    What is OA90? I'm not following any plan but should I assume that's Overeaters Anonymous? I called my local person to find out about meetings and she was so rude I didn't bother.
  • rachel5576
    rachel5576 Posts: 429 Member
    im not sure what that is either do fill us in :)
  • CricketKate
    OA 90 day is a type of overeaters annonymous. Unlike regular over eaters annonymous, oa90 day follows a very specific diet. Unfortunately, I don't know much more than that. As I said, I'm not actually a member because we don't have that program here. I was trying to see if any members were on here to find out how they are converting their diet to counting calories.
  • CricketKate
    bump
  • CricketKate
    bump
  • oa90days
    oa90days Posts: 3 Member
    Hi,
    I'm a member of OA90 or Overeaters Anonymous 90-days. We have a food plan, measure & weigh all our food (eg: weigh beans, chickens, vegetable...etc), eating only 3 meals a day, nothing in between. We eat LOTS of vegetable, and don't feel hungry. We don't count calories, no sugar & no flour. OA90 is very similiar(not exactly) to OA HOW. Just as any OA, we also live using 12 steps priciples, a spiritual program, guided by High Power/ God.

Goto http://www.oa.org to find OA90 face-to-face or telephone meetings.
    For OA90 success stories: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=46506688762
  • oa90days
    oa90days Posts: 3 Member
    Sorry to hear of your experience...the person probably had a bad day. Feel free to contact me or goto OA90 meetings. There will always be a newcomer greeter at all meetings :flowerforyou:
    What is OA90? I'm not following any plan but should I assume that's Overeaters Anonymous? I called my local person to find out about meetings and she was so rude I didn't bother.
This discussion has been closed.