Finally back!!

Options
Hi everyone!!

Ive been struggling with loosing weight since 2011 started, at the end of last year i was in my perfect weight 46 kilos feeling extremly happy then christmas food came by and the problems started. My ex boyfriend and my family were kinda worried cause i didnt let myself eat anything other than fruits veggies and healthy stuff so they started to push harder and harder till i gave in and started to eat what they were eating wich made me gain 6 kilos, i was feeling really bad and crying everyday so i decided to start eating healthy again. I went down to 49 kilos very fast cause when i diet i really stick to the rules lol then i broke up with my 2 year boyfriend and drinking and eating became all i did so i gained 5 kilos!!!! I feel horrible for letting my feelings take over but now im determined to drop this kilos and go back to 46. Im going to the beach in 5 weeks so im gonna do whatever it takes to go earn my body back!

Add me! Mariaa46

Have a great day and stick to your diet!!

Replies

• mommylucy
    mommylucy Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm in the same boat!! I was at a great (scale-number) spot at the beginning of December and was just SO, SO happy with my diet/weight-loss. Then my birthday came, Christmas (and Christmas cookies)...I'm just a few pounds up, but they have been HANGING on and I need to crack-down on my grazing, snacking eating. It is NOT doing me any favors.

I'm helping out with my daughter's track team (distance running) so I'm hoping the extra calorie burn a few days a week will help me drop these unwanted additions.

Today is a new day! Good luck, Maria.
  • Mariaa46
    Mariaa46 Posts: 5
    Options
    Good luck to you too!! Feel free to add me ill be here everyday and i can give you some good advices!!